vendor Ebay windsong-2

There should be some good reviews on ebay sellers.I have ordered some carolina reaper seeds from windsong-2 and he sent an additional Aelppo pepper seeds, Aleppo pepepr is the fastest growing plant i have, and i consider it one of my best plants, the Carolina reaper looks cool, they have a very high germination rate over 90%. There has to be a good seller on ebay this is one of them. here are some pictures.

Carolina reaper

Aleppo pepper

mohamad3333 said:
There should be some good reviews on ebay sellers.I have ordered some carolina reaper seeds from windsong-2 and he sent an additional Aelppo pepper seeds, Aleppo pepepr is the fastest growing plant i have, and i consider it one of my best plants, the Carolina reaper looks cool, they have a very high germination rate over 90%. There has to be a good seller on ebay this is one of them. here are some pictures.

Carolina reaper

Aleppo pepper

your exactly correct . i know of a couple people who do , and are very respected and stand up people . their just supplementing their hobby . theres a lot of buyers on e-bay ( business ) so why not I say .  Take advantage of the market !      :onfire:

This is the ebay seller I got most of my seeds from. Took a gamble on ebay and it paid off. Every seed has grown true, save for the red bhut (jury's still out) with great germination rates. Not a total loss ass whatever the peppers are are delicious, slightly sweet and hot as hell. Always sends bonus packs with orders. I received Yellow Fataliis and Szechuan with my orders. Bonertown. All my current plants are from windsong. Fast shipping / response. Definitely recommend. 

I ordered some Thai Sun seeds from them for the 2014 season.  Great germination, plants grew true, but there was some variation.  Majority were bushy type plants with ~1" pods.  However, one plant grew much larger and produced pods that were 2-3" long.  Both tasted great.  I actually still have one of the bushy plants, I've overwintered it the past two years.  

They also sent me a pack of free Cumari seeds.  Excellent germination and excellent plants.  Great little yellow hots, highly recommend!

BB

Just ordered 100 seed collection of the Chocolate Bhutlah, Carolina Reaper,Trinidad Scorpion Moruga, Bhut Jolokia( 25 each)...getting ready for next years grow and the price was right. With such glowing recommendations, I figured might as well! 

same here bought all my previous seeds before joining the forum and all grew true. I Highly recommend him. Just got back on the forum after a some time off and will surely look him up again to get something new for the upcoming grow season.

Got huge yields of true MoA last summer from plants grown from Windsong seed. Trusted EBay seller for sure and as good as any other kind of online vendor. Sowed more of their seeds tonight. Looking forward to this summer.

Immolated said:
Got huge yields of true MoA last summer from plants grown from Windsong seed. Trusted EBay seller for sure and as good as any other kind of online vendor. Sowed more of their seeds tonight. Looking forward to this summer.
I'm not doubting you but could you please show me the picture?
How do you know that it's really true MoA?  
Thanks in advance.

I grew them last summer and didn't take pics. I know it was true the same I know a bell pepper is truly a bell pepper when I see one - I looked at it and it was an MoA SB. That's really all I can say. It's worth a couple of bucks to buy some seeds from them and grow them out yourself. Their plants were some of my best producers.

Back