• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Pex Peppers Pyro Pickles Dill Spears

Was recently fortunate enough to do a trade with Garrett "birthday boy" Pex Peppers

I opted to try the Pyro pickles dill slices. Man, am I happy I did!

These are easily among the best dill pickle slices I have ever had. And I am a picky son of a bitch when it comes to my dill pickles. The heat level is absolutely spot on perfect. No wussy pickles here, but not so hot it would become a distraction from a sandwich or anything else you served them with.

The night that I tried them I paired these with three different kinds of gourmet cheese French baguette and some sliced cured meats, all from my farmers markets The pickles turned a fairly gourmet and delicious cheese and bread platter into something truly spectacular.

I cannot recommend these pickles enough. They come in and out of stock because they are in small production batch I believe, but when vailable you would be insane not to purchase some of these.

Awesome job Pex - really top notch.

https://www.pexpeppers.com/product/pexpeppers-pyro-spear-pickles/

Very cool! I bet they would pair nice with a grilled dog, slid into the bun next to the dog, with melted cheese, onions, and some LDHS.

The Hot Pepper said:
Very cool! I bet they would pair nice with a grilled dog, slid into the bun next to the dog, with melted cheese, onions, and some LDHS.
No question. These pickles are absolutely spectacular. Outstanding authentic dill flavor and then just enough heat to make you worry for a second that they might be too hot, but then eases very quickly. Love these pickles.

Back