vendor order not delivered, what to do

i made 6 seeds order from US and europe last june/july. 4 of them were delivered and the rests were unknown. no tracking number. payment by paypal.
what should i do?

teguh said:
i made 6 seeds order from US and europe last june/july. 4 of them were delivered and the rests were unknown. no tracking number. payment by paypal.
what should i do?
Unfortunately you can't do much as international shipping is always fraught with risk of not receiving your order or it being stopped by border controls etc.  I guess it would come down to which company/people you ordered the seeds from.  You could always contact them to discuss any options and ensure they had been shipped etc.  Some of them may even work out a deal to resend them if you are lucky (don't expect that though it would depend on the vendor and how big the orders were).  

You can always contact the sellers and let them know you haven't received your order and see where it goes from there. Sometimes international shipping can take over a month. Mostly coming into places like the US but maybe it's similar in your country. 

That's why I don't currently buy or send seeds internationally. Never know if the seeds will make it or be confiscated. I don't want to buy $60 worth of seeds and then never get them because they were seized. Same goes for sending. I'm currently applying for a permit to import seeds. Just need to go to the local USDA office and have my ID verified. It's a pain but Hippy Seed and Semillas have some things I want to grow next year

In theory, the customs department should send you a notice advising if they confiscated something. But that might not happen in reality. On the other hand, they can just ridiculously slow things down - I once sent a package to someone overseas and it took a whopping 15 weeks to arrive at the intended destination. So, as already noted above, I look at international shipping pretty much the same as I look at gambling - you might win and you might lose. You can contact the vendor, but if it's customs causing the issue, they might cause the same issue with a resend, as well.

Scorched said:
That's why I don't currently buy or send seeds internationally. Never know if the seeds will make it or be confiscated. I don't want to buy $60 worth of seeds and then never get them because they were seized. Same goes for sending.
i had to take the risk because there's NO reputable vendor in my country.
geeme said:
In theory, the customs department should send you a notice advising if they confiscated something. But that might not happen in reality. On the other hand, they can just ridiculously slow things down - I once sent a package to someone overseas and it took a whopping 15 weeks to arrive at the intended destination. So, as already noted above, I look at international shipping pretty much the same as I look at gambling - you might win and you might lose. You can contact the vendor, but if it's customs causing the issue, they might cause the same issue with a resend, as well.
my first 'imported' seeds come from THP member. i got from slizarus (he send me twice, the first was undelivered), AaronB, mpicante, rghm1u20, Helvete and smileyguy697. one of them was undeluvered.
many thanks to them.

also did some trading with frieds on fb. and some of them were undelivered.
then placed orders on some vendors. until now, 3 of my orders were unknown and i didnt receive any notice

Where at in Indo are you located, I could always use some more beer and seafood along with waves. :)

1929280_1045006529792_270477_n.jpg

1929280_1045007049805_2674295_n.jpg

Been buying and selling on Ebay for much time.  Much from Russia, former USSR nations, Germany, and the UK.  Mainly hardwoods, bone, and other things for knife handles.  I have very rarely had merchants ignore the situation when something goes wrong.  Write the seller and ask them what is up.  I think this is likely true of most internet sellers on and off ebay.  People are mostly honest.  Sometimes horrifically dissorganized, but honest.

BTW: What island are you on?

teguh said:
contacted both vendors. the first vendor agree to resend, and the second refused to resend or refund.

Please identify the second who refused to resend or refund, this is useful information for all members on this forum, I doubt any member wants to do business with him/her.

neoguy said:

Please identify the second who refused to resend or refund, this is useful information for all members on this forum, I doubt any member wants to do business with him/her.

sorry, can't do that. i don't have any rights to do that.
you can pm me if you wanna know, but i won't share on public

Back