• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

More about wings

HAHAHAHA!!! DEFCON wins again!

Awww...BW-3, when I lived in Cleveland I used to hang out there all the time. Good wings(if you have them plain...I wasn't into hot stuff back then so that's how I ordered them).

imaguitargod said:
HAHAHAHA!!! DEFCON wins again!

Awww...BW-3, when I lived in Cleveland I used to hang out there all the time. Good wings(if you have them plain...I wasn't into hot stuff back then so that's how I ordered them).

For wings in Cleveland, I would always prefer Quaker Steak & Lube over BW3. It's cool that they have a store/restaurant here in Columbus, but it wasn't as good the one time we went compared to when we've been in Cleveland to visit.

Ever eat Lube wings? Their hot wings are the shizznit.

- Joe

Jonathan, I'm glad you've become a chilihead... Hot wings aren't that, when they're plain. In fact, they aren't that when they're soaked in Frank's Red Hot either.

Joe & Lin... You're going to have a field day at the Zest Fest!!!

T

LinNJoe said:
Ever eat Lube wings? Their hot wings are the shizznit.
Actually, I did eat there once or twice. They had this hot sauce that you had to sign a waiver to eat. Nice restraunt too. We had a Jedi Knights Of Cleveland meeting there once too.

I'm going to let the cat out of the bag on picante chicken wings. Used to be that butchers threw them out when I was a kid because no one would buy them and they were "poor peoples food".

I'm a blues player, and, in college we went to see Muddy Waters and Otis Spann in Buffalo at the Anchor Bar.

The Anchor bar originated serving hot wings and all they used to make the sauce picante was Frank's Louisiana Hot Sauce.....they would use tobasco if you asked. The wings weren't that picante.

willard3 said:
I'm a blues player, and, in college we went to see Muddy Waters and Otis Spann in Buffalo at the Anchor Bar..

That's awesome. How was Muddy?

I visited Clarksdale last fall. I wanted to find Robert Johnson's grave but I didn't have time. Maybe next time.

As I was driving through the delta at dusk they were burning the cotton fields. It was sort of errie.

P_Schneider][quote said:
To put it bluntly, this sauce couldn’t hold the jockstrap of any of the DEFCON sauces on a dare.

Classic[/quote]

It gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling all over. Hmmmm, maybe it's just gas. :shock:

DEFCON Creator][quote name= said:
[quote']To put it bluntly' date=' this sauce couldn’t hold the jockstrap of any of the DEFCON sauces on a dare.[/quote']

Classic

It gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling all over. Hmmmm, maybe it's just gas. :shock:[/quote]

Whatchoo mean "maybe"?

Tina Brooks][quote name= said:
P_Schneider said:
[quote']To put it bluntly' date=' this sauce couldn’t hold the jockstrap of any of the DEFCON sauces on a dare.[/quote']

Classic

It gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling all over. Hmmmm, maybe it's just gas. :shock:

Whatchoo mean "maybe"?[/quote]

"maybe" means that he's not sure. Could be that he's got the trots!

Cap said:
Tina Brooks][quote=DEFCON Creator][quote=P_Schneider][quote said:
To put it bluntly' date=' this sauce couldn’t hold the jockstrap of any of the DEFCON sauces on a dare.[/quote']

Classic

"maybe" means that he's not sure. Could be that he's got the trots![/quote]

Hmmm, nope, couldn't be the trots...The particulate count is too low. :oops:

DEFCON Creator][quote name= said:
To put it bluntly' date=' this sauce couldn’t hold the jockstrap of any of the DEFCON sauces on a dare.[/quote']

Classic

It gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling all over. Hmmmm, maybe it's just gas. :shock:[/quote]

"maybe" means that he's not sure. Could be that he's got the trots![/quote]

Hmmm, nope, couldn't be the trots...The particulate count is too low. :shock:[/quote]

See!

Back