auction MFRB auction SOLD!

SOLD!

My OWs are way too productive this year. I just got done picking my yellow TS CARDI and my 7pot "not red" and I have more pods than I will ever know what to do with. Please help me. 
     I have a MFRB of about 60-70% TS CARDIs and about 30-40% 7pots packed and ready to ship. Bidding starts at $20 'Merican. Bidding will close at noon tomorrow. The only stipulation is that the winner has to tell me how to accept payments via paypal. I've never done that before. US only.

Beautiful, ripe, blemish-free 100% organic pods picked about an hour ago. :drooling:  Take them, please. 
IMG_0443_zpsjubdcuq7.jpg

Thanks for looking, everybody. Good luck!

edit: Auction ends at noon CENTRAL TIME.

Rymerpt said:
Dangit! My wife just asked me why i had a boner looking at THP.

Ok here is the deal. Hogleg buys this box, smokes them, dries them, and sets up a contest to win some AWESOME POWDER.

Sounds like a win win to me.

Smoking pods is EASY, Ryme! Bid $40, smoke 'em yourself and eliminate the middle man!

Don't tell hogleg I told you that!  :shh:
     But yeah, Ryme. CARDIs and those 7pots perfectly smoked over some dry white oak. Then slow dried at about 90-95F to preserve flavor and color. mmmMM!!! Damn! That sounds like money!

Dammimt, Ryme! You narc on me?! 
     Smoke this, buddy!

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Don't tell hogleg I told you that! 

I told you not to tell anybody! You coulda been out slangin' cold smoked CARDI powder for, like, $300/oz. and made some mad scrilla on this deal. But, no. You gotta get the Man involved in our shit. Anglin' in 'dey. Tranna take his percent?! Dag, yo! Who you tranna play?!

Ahem. But no - that's cool. Hogleg if you wan the pods, they're yours. And I'm sorry for calling you "the Man". I think of all THPers, you're probably least likely to be voted "the Man". I dunno where that came from. 
     Carry on.

hogleg said:
:rofl:  :rofl: Wait I thought this was a Auction? Did you mean like, night time noon? If so  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

No no no. Sorry. I'm just fucking with you guys. The auction continues until 12:00pm CST, tomorrow August, 5th. 
     But you have the only bid in right now. So you never know.

I'd also like to take this time so say that these pods were picked at the peak of freshness (out of pure laziness). Most of the CARDIs have orange shoulders and smell absolutely narcotic when you cut them open. And the 7 pots are the same, only red. These are the darkest vermillion colored pods I've ever seen. Even the placenta inside them is shades of pink. Makes the most colorful sauces and powders and has a nice , full, kind of earthy flavor for a 7 pot.
     All the pods I picked to ship are firm and intact. I kept the over ripe ones of each variety to start dehydrating right away for myself. You get all the best of each batch. No blemishes, no green, no soft pods... Just one MFRB of the finest specimens those two OWs have put out yet this season!

ribbedturtleneck said:

Got you down at $40. Thank you!
     Alright folks. I'm off to bed. Long day tomorrow. I'll be back in the am to check progress. Hogleg, I'm leaving it up to you to see that this place stays unruly and belligerent. I want to see some bannings by tomorrow morning. Take care folks. Happy bidding!

I don't know how to edit the thread title to reflect that this one is over, but it is. hogleg wins! Congratulations, dude! Put them to good use!

BTW, all you need to do to accept a paypal payment is give someone the email address you signed up with.  I am pretty sure you have to log in and link a bank account as well.  I assume you have to do that when you first sign up though.  I cant remember, it has been over 10 years since I opened my paypal account.

Back