• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I guess you could say I like to invent things

Very cool.  Have question.  Do you think the water pressure from the barrel is assisting that marine pump much?  My water sources are lower than the garden, garden runs into them.  So I have to pump uphill.  Also kind of wondering about priming.  I imagine the barrel pushes the water up into the pump and wonder if it would work with a water supply that does not get itself to the pump when it starts up.

Still, very frigging cool.

ajdrew said:
Very cool.  Have question.  Do you think the water pressure from the barrel is assisting that marine pump much?  My water sources are lower than the garden, garden runs into them.  So I have to pump uphill.  Also kind of wondering about priming.  I imagine the barrel pushes the water up into the pump and wonder if it would work with a water supply that does not get itself to the pump when it starts up.

Still, very frigging cool.
its not really helping at all to be honest with you. I got a self priming pump. if you just open the spigot it is weak like knobbly kneed little girl!
miguelovic said:
Transgender hose.
transgender hoes

Back