• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Bone Suckin' Hiccuppin' Hot Habanero Hot Sauce Clone?

I'm looking for a clone of Bone Suckin' Hiccuppin' Hot Habanero Hot Sauce or at least something pretty close to it.

As listed on the Bone Suckin' site:
Ingredients: Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Mustard, Horse Radish, Lemon Juice, Onions, Garlic, Peppers including Habañeros, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Natural Spices, Salt & Xanthan Gum. (A Natural Thickener)

Thanks!

Hmmm molasses and horseradish are 2 ingredients I haven't used yet. I have a jar of smoked ghost peppers soaking in vinegar going on a month now and this sounds like a good recipe to follow. Just gotta figure out how much of each ingredient.
or else..........

https://youtu.be/3gJAm1BA6Fg

This topic has me a little perplexed. I mean, you were on their website where you could just buy the original, which is fantastic btw, why are you looking for a clone? I mean, unless I misunderstood you and you want to MAKE a clone, then my apologies.

JayT said:
This topic has me a little perplexed. I mean, you were on their website where you could just buy the original, which is fantastic btw, why are you looking for a clone? I mean, unless I misunderstood you and you want to MAKE a clone, then my apologies.

I'm looking to clone it as this is in the recipe request section.

Back