• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

White Bubblegum?

Has anyone heard of a white bubblegum?  Planted some yellow this year and what I think is white has popped up.  I will get some photos later.  Some are yellow, some are white, none are a shape or size I am happy with, but white bubblegum kind of makes me happy. Thinking maybe they got sun bleached somehow, but the bleaching goes up the cap into the stem. 

i haven't seen any white bbg7 pics floating around anywhere but i figure someone will have some soon, seems like white is mutation from yellow so if we got yellows floating around someone will have it soon. will be interesting to see ur pics.

I BELIEVE IT!WHY NOT?IM SURE ALL THE EXPERTS WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT CHIME IN AND ADD THEIR TWO-CENTS AND IM FINE WITH THAT.NOT MEANING TO JUMP OFF TRACK HERE BUT THE REASON I BELIEVE AJ IS BECAUSE ED CURRIE ANNOUNCED HE HAS REAPERS IN FOUR ADDITIONAL COLORS OTHER THAN RED,ONE BEING WHITE!SAYS ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO BEFORE RELEASE TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE STABLE.SO BBG7 WHITE?I BELIEVE IT.AJD WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS.

jedisushi06 said:
Let see some pics or I call bs
If he shows pics and they appear legit.Would you want to buy some...or would you say we have to trade!What do you think about Ed Curries announcement about having chocolate,yellow,caramel and white Reapers? does he have to send you pics so you don't call bs? just curious.I have BBG ORANGE,PEACH,YELLOW AND CHOCOLATE SEEDS...WHY NOT THROW WHITE IN WITH THEM.

mpicante said:
If he shows pics and they appear legit.Would you want to buy some...or would you say we have to trade!What do you think about Ed Curries announcement about having chocolate,yellow,caramel and&white Reapers? does he have to send you pics so you don't call bs? just curious.I have BBG ORANGE,PEACH,YELLOW AND CHOCOLATE SEEDS...WHY NOT THROW WHITE IN WITH THEM.
send me a couple orange seeds and I'll plant them  :P

mpicante said:
If he shows pics and they appear legit.Would you want to buy some...or would you say we have to trade!What do you think about Ed Curries announcement about having chocolate,yellow,caramel and&white Reapers? does he have to send you pics so you don't call bs? just curious.I have BBG ORANGE,PEACH,YELLOW AND CHOCOLATE SEEDS...WHY NOT THROW WHITE IN WITH THEM.
No i don't give a shit about seeds but starting threads without pics is like boy who cried wolf story........

Never seen anywhere here on THP where you it's mandatory to post pics before beginning a new thread.If you have a copy of posting rules I sure Would like to it.Is using vulgar or profane language acceptable on two consecutive post? anyway back to the OP I think everyone awaits pictures from AJD.I APOLOGIZE IF YOU WERE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY.

mpicante said:
I BELIEVE IT!WHY NOT?IM SURE ALL THE EXPERTS WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT CHIME IN AND ADD THEIR TWO-CENTS AND IM FINE WITH THAT.NOT MEANING TO JUMP OFF TRACK HERE BUT THE REASON I BELIEVE AJ IS BECAUSE ED CURRIE ANNOUNCED HE HAS REAPERS IN FOUR ADDITIONAL COLORS OTHER THAN RED,ONE BEING WHITE!SAYS ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO BEFORE RELEASE TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE STABLE.SO BBG7 WHITE?I BELIEVE IT.AJD WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICS.
Where was this announcement made? I haven't read this. I'm not doubting, but I am curious where this can be found

mpicante said:
Never seen anywhere here on THP where you it's mandatory to post pics before beginning a new thread.If you have a copy of posting rules I sure Would like to it.Is using vulgar or profane language acceptable on two consecutive post? anyway back to the OP I think everyone awaits pictures from AJD.I APOLOGIZE IF YOU WERE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY

Where was this announcement made? I haven't read this. I'm not doubting, but I am curious where this can be found

Pictures speak a thousand words.  Yeah post a link where Ed states this please so we can all read it.

jedisushi06 said:
Pictures speak a thousand words.  Yeah post a link where Ed states this please so we can all read it.
Seriously, I really want to read that article. If it is true, I will be very excited! But it's hard to just go off somebody's word, especially in the pepper community

Back