• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I saw the Chemo/Cancer guy today

Tests,PET scans look Very cool!
TODAY.
Tests look VERY cool,I'm getting over Chemo faster than expected.

I'm posting this because lately,people tell me I've had an attitude or post LONG,too long posts.

YUP,I post as I do because they might be my last posts-IF that makes/Made sense to you...

I thank the people that have E mailed me who understand my head trips.
(EVEN PEOPLE WHO I DON"T AGREE WITH THEIR POSTS ABOUT WHATEVER SUBJECT AT THE TIME.)

Post opinions mean nothing in general.
The same poster CAN understand a person in need of mental support.

One specific person that I don't care for their posts wished me well AND in an E mail ,UNDERSTOOD and had or is dealing with long term Health problems wished me well...
Several people sent me well wishes.

I have gotten a LOT of support from people over the last year from you guys.

I posted this to let people know,their E mails and understanding my head trips REALLY meant a lot,AND still do to me.
Thank YOU VERY MUCH.

I just survived 9 months past Chemo,I had a birthday and the Doc. said I'm doing cool.

What more could I ask for today?

Right on smokemaster!
Hope everything stays cool with ya.
Hoping for the best for you... Now go kick that cancer crap in the face.

You guys Are VERY COOL-All the people I've dealt with in E mails or whatever over the years.

I've found that you guys DO understand things that DO mean something to ME are different than trending or whatever is cool at the time.

Posts about opinions are just that.
When people here and on others sites found out the stuff hit the fan,for me,a LOT of people wished me well and kept in touch as far as what was going on.
Chemo.
I posted here because of the people who helped me through my head trips (and still are) and cut me slack when I was supposed to be Terminal(though they had no clue at the time).
A LOT of people were very helpful in me keeping my head together.

I was at 1 time told to bend over and kiss my butt goodbye.

Thanks to everyone for youir support.
You guys got me through some VERY hard times.
Thank you VERY much!

I had no idea, smokemaster! My father died of cancer in January. You know you have my full support and prayers!

Hang in there brother. My wife beat it after a terrible fight and a double mastectomy. Today she is cancer free. But trust me she still deals with PTS due to all she went through. I know there is still a long road ahead even for survivors. The important thing is you continue surround yourself with folks that care for you like on this forum.  In our prayers my friend, in our prayers. 

Back