• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First Pink Tiger pods

Only one plant made it. We had golf ball sized hail early in the summer, and it wiped out a pretty good portion of my plants. But one of my PT's survived, and now has a few pods. Can't wait for some ripes.

Pink Tiger pic

Odd anyone else here having an issue posting pictures? Could have sworn I used to be able to post them in this forum section before.

You have to copy the URL code  and paste .   Ah you need to use flickr or photobucket looks like your not using anything like that . 

yeah i'm not sure why / how google does this but it makes it really annoying to get the actual image link.

These are both the same picture just viewed on different portals.

don't use google photos to get image links
see they have no extension

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ddjljjTribmT8VRFeEhvXmBHVh5rlVz0vTvh0VzGX1Q=w1920-h1080-no

use google plus to get image links ( plus.google.com/photos/yourphotos )
see .jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i-kyiqGh0OQ/Vd4tY9BJlDI/AAAAAAAAMCg/muVkm2t8Yhc/w1598-h899-no/20150826_114747.jpg

The forum software thp uses has to have a file extension or the image syntax doesn't work...

ZVs7lvj.png

DaQatz said:
Only one plant made it. We had golf ball sized hail early in the summer, and it wiped out a pretty good portion of my plants. But one of my PT's survived, and now has a few pods. Can't wait for some ripes.

Pink Tiger pic

Odd anyone else here having an issue posting pictures? Could have sworn I used to be able to post them in this forum section before.
I have problems posting pic too according to the help instruction.  However sometimes (only sometimes it works) I can do copy from picasa and do direct paste.  For some reasons if I paste the URL as per this forum's instructions; it will not work

FROG DOG said:
with the lighting it looks more like the black tiger :cool:  :cool:
Well they are very purple when their small. Hard to get a good angle. Will post better pictures of picked ripes when I get them.

Back