• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blairs Reserve 'which one is this' question

Hello, 
I am finally taking inventory of the 15 Blairs I collected from 04-09, and there are two bottles i cannot figure out which they are, so I was hoping someone could tell me. Both are limited to 99 bottles, both are the taller bottles, and one is silver wax with red wax underneath and black swirls on top, whereas the other is red wax with black wax underneath, and with blue swirls on top.
Thanks for any help someone can offer, since I looked online for over 45 mins to find either of them but came up empty.

crop%2015of99%20unk.jpg

and
crop%2051of99.jpg

AND, as an addendum to this post, heres another one i can't find, this was the set of 5 vintage bottles limited to 99 produced of the set, if anyone knows the name of this set :

golden.jpg

and
golden2.jpg

Thanks for the welcome, for the record, the Blairs I have so far are-
halloween reserve 75 of 99
holiday reserve 14 of 99
halloween reserve 75 of 299
b-99 reserve 77 of 99
16m reserve 134 of 999
lemillion reserve 363 of 999
special encore 29 of 30
firecracker500 281 of 500
halloween reserve 258 of 299
halloween reserve 172 of 299
holiday reserve 129 of 299
halloween reserve 64 of 299
golden reserve 96 of 99
t2-99 reserve 39 of 99

and, heres something else i cannot find any info about, it is a 32oz container of pure death rain powder, which even opening it will clear out a room. I forgot why Blair sent it to me in 2005 but I cannot find any references to anyone having this one, even the label on the original container says '1 oz' since I don't think this was mass produced.

death%20rain.jpg

I live in downtown wpb, fla, and hope to start growing hydroponic chilis on my rooftop by years end once I find maybe 3-6 types of seeds to start

I can't help you with the first one, kinda looks like the N-51, but I think it might be newer than that. The set you have is called Cutting Room Floor I believe. They were reproduced original labels and signed and numbered to 99 I think. I used to collect Blair's years ago, but don't have any of those. Did you think of emailing Clarissa at Blair's to ask what you have? That's what I would do. Go to their website and email your pics. Most likely Blair himself won't answer you, but someone will. Also, you could PM Defcon Creator here, I know he as an extensive collection of Blair's reserves and most likely has the one in your first pic and can tell you what it is. Hope some of that helps.

Back