• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Fabulous Fatali!

Well much much to really glog about at this point but my Fatali are really kicking it! At over 4 ft -closer to 5 they are producing nicely! Got a couple more in buckets too.

Just picked 7+ lbs today and only got to 1/2 of the plants (3 of 6) .

2wc429j.jpg

Fatali on the left. morugas -over 5 ft going on 6 on right.

2s0xxs7.jpg

I really enjoy these dried and crushed. Nice flavor and not too hot. Great for topping almost anything! I expect another 20 lbs when all is said and done. Bob

Beautiful!!
I really need to find some place in the ground to put my fatalii's. Mine are in 5 gallon buckets and only 2 ft. tall. Quick to burn and quick to fade but always very tasty.
good job :party:

Hawaiianero said:
Beautiful!!
I really need to find some place in the ground to put my fatalii's. Mine are in 5 gallon buckets and only 2 ft. tall. Quick to burn and quick to fade but always very tasty.
good job :party:

Thanks! Ive got a couple in containers but I reserved my big ones for them. Ones in a old 20 gallon wet/dry vac bottom which is nice since its big and it has wheels!

The Moruga's are animals. They are taking over. I always seem to plant to close.  3 feet apart isn't enough even though when then are seedlings it looks way to far! lol! Bob

Those peppers look fabulous!  I've grown these the past 4-5 years.  My favorite or near the top of the list.  Nice plants. 

chiltepin said:
Those peppers look fabulous!  I've grown these the past 4-5 years.  My favorite or near the top of the list.  Nice plants. 
Thanks ! It has become my favorite as well. I dry and crush all my peppers and the heat and flavor of the Fatalii makes it a perfect addition to virtually anything. The Morugas and Reapers can just be a bit over the top sometimes. Bob
Justaguy said:
Mine didn't make it this year. I miss fresh fataliis.
Looking great
 Thanks! Sorry about your Fatalii. If you were close I'd give you plenty of them. Bob

BobR said:
Picked 5+ more lbs off the Fatalii today. That totals about 14 lbs off these 7 ( 5 in ground and two in buckets)plants already! Lot more to come. Bob

Sorry about the blurry pic. It was dark at the bottom of these 5 ft plants!
11960254_10153468494122211_4736253215804293367_n.jpg

Here's today's haul. On the right are some Moruga's. They are starting to come in slowly. Bob

1982182_10153468484017211_6816106209839004372_n.jpg
nice harvest! I've grown red fatalii, they yeild a lot and have a sweet flavor and lots of heat.

Meanwhile I precessed and bottled the Moruga's that were on the table to the right of the Fatalii's. Man thats some HOT crushed pepper! Bob

rhoqhx.jpg

Another small haul of Fatalii a couple days later. They are ripening fast in the heat weve had last week. On the left are some Habanero's . I let one Habanero plant live after ripping four others out. I was pissed since they were supposed to be Reapers...argh. Bob

11947406_10153474741367211_982788419550854514_n.jpg

One of my two Fatalii that are in buckets. This old Wet vac bottom works great! Has a drain at the bottom and is mobile! Bob

2q2qxkn.jpg

Today I picked another 7+ lbs off these 7 plants. That over 22lbs so far! Also 4 lbs of "coco reapers" in the bags too.Bob

2q2lqfq.jpg

Back