for-sale Labor Day Weekend Sale - SFRB - from $10.00

We are not shipping this weekend because I do not want boxes to sit in a hot post office over the three day weekend.  I am using the time off to finish some work on my mothers property.  Kind of gimpy, so it has been taking some time.  I would very much like to have a lot to do in the garden when I return on Tuesday.  Will need it, I can not stand being where I gotta be to get the work done for her.  Me in a city is not a good idea. 

So I put all of our SFRB on sale from $10.00 and up.  If you order five, I will throw in one of our pepper samplers.  Not everything is $10.00 a box, but I think it is a kick butt selection.  You get a great price, I get to return to doing something I love after three days of something I despise.

As always, if I get overwhelmed and screw something up I will make it right promptly.

Enjoy - Click here for list

For anyone who ordered this weekend, first off thank you.  I am 99% sure your boxes will go out tomorrow (Tuesday) but not positive.  Sale went well, so lots to get out. Didnt want to pick or ship during the federal holiday cause figured the extra days sitting in the post office might result in limp peppers.

96Strat, there were 5 on sale at $10.00, there are still three: Moruga Red, Fatalii Red, and Red Sov.  I -think- others will be added to the $10.00 page tomorrow.  Those are the ones that are coming in faster than they are going out.  I say I -think- because although the yellow ghosts are no longer on sale, as I was leaving for the weekend the red ghost peppers were starting to come ripe all at once.  Not sure if they are there yet.  Also not sure why you saw only two.  I'd say it was because the others were already sold, but just got home and there are still three in the ten dollar box section that didnt sell out.

Other things will come in hot and heavy and get that low, but I am thinking this is the last big sale of all peppers until the first frost sale.  What ever day the weather man warns there might be frost, going to rape the garden that is not in a greenhouse and do some huge sale so they do not go to waste.  Still at least a month or two off, depends on Mother Nature.

Swaybelly, guessing you ordered the smaller boxes.  I only put the regular sfrb on sale.  But dont you worry, I beef up all orders.  You will get just as good as the sale boxes.

Hey aj,
I just put in an order for a couple boxes of your red fatalii's. Added a note regarding some other things. Thanks, looking forward to stuffing myself with those fatalii's!

ajdrew said:
Swaybelly, guessing you ordered the smaller boxes.  I only put the regular sfrb on sale.  But dont you worry, I beef up all orders.  You will get just as good as the sale boxes.

I assumed they were all SFRB, since the only reference to size in the two orders I purchased on September 2 was "full box" and "no less than 25". I guess I now know better.

Swaybelly said: "I ordered two boxes, but neither were the ones on sale."

Because -ALL- SFRB / full boxes were on sale over the labor day weekend, I assumed you meant you did not order small flat rate boxes.  Now you are indicating that I am somehow misleading people.  I -NEVER- mislead.  Although I can not be sure unless you send to me your order number, name, shipping address, or something else to connect the screen name to your order; I -suspect- that when you said you ordered boxes that were not on sale you meant not boxes that were on sale at $10.00.  All of the small flat rate boxes were on sale this past weekend.  Not all were on sale for $10.00.  Some were $10.00, some were $16.00, some were $25.00.

swaybelly said:
I assumed they were all SFRB, since the only reference to size in the two orders I purchased on September 2 was "full box" and "no less than 25". I guess I now know better.
I am sorry you have been mislead by other growers.  I do not mislead.  If you ordered a full boxs, that is what you are getting.  Now please send to me some sort of reference so I can connect your screen name to your order, figure out what the confusion is, and make it right if anything went wrong or if you feel misled.  I absolutely do not screw over my patrons and apologize wildly for the other growers who do.  Yep, I screw a thing up now and then.  Everyone does.  I -ALWAYS- make it right.

Seriously guy, if I ever do you wrong you will probably hope I screw up again cause when I do screw up I make it very, very, very right.  I love growing peppers, not too concerned about the dollar and cents part.  Ye, wanna feed the wee ones but not by screwing people over.  You will dig what you get.

Brutaldiver, I -think- I see your order.  I am sorry, I confuse screen names with real names.  It should go out with the afternoon run.  Normally it would be AM but I am both swamped from the labor day sale and afraid to pick and pack in the AM because of the dew we have been getting.  I dont think afternoon will make much difference with the shipping.  Again, thank you for your patronage.  I think that is the right word.

ajdrew said:
Swaybelly said: "I ordered two boxes, but neither were the ones on sale."

Because -ALL- SFRB / full boxes were on sale over the labor day weekend, I assumed you meant you did not order small flat rate boxes.  Now you are indicating that I am somehow misleading people.  I -NEVER- mislead.  Although I can not be sure unless you send to me your order number, name, shipping address, or something else to connect the screen name to your order; I -suspect- that when you said you ordered boxes that were not on sale you meant not boxes that were on sale at $10.00.  All of the small flat rate boxes were on sale this past weekend.  Not all were on sale for $10.00.  Some were $10.00, some were $16.00, some were $25.00.

I am sorry you have been mislead by other growers.  I do not mislead.  If you ordered a full boxs, that is what you are getting.  Now please send to me some sort of reference so I can connect your screen name to your order, figure out what the confusion is, and make it right if anything went wrong or if you feel misled.  I absolutely do not screw over my patrons and apologize wildly for the other growers who do.  Yep, I screw a thing up now and then.  Everyone does.  I -ALWAYS- make it right.

Seriously guy, if I ever do you wrong you will probably hope I screw up again cause when I do screw up I make it very, very, very right.  I love growing peppers, not too concerned about the dollar and cents part.  Ye, wanna feed the wee ones but not by screwing people over.  You will dig what you get.

Brutaldiver, I -think- I see your order.  I am sorry, I confuse screen names with real names.  It should go out with the afternoon run.  Normally it would be AM but I am both swamped from the labor day sale and afraid to pick and pack in the AM because of the dew we have been getting.  I dont think afternoon will make much difference with the shipping.  Again, thank you for your patronage.  I think that is the right word.
Easy there guy, I am not indicating a damn thing to anyone, and I don't appreciate the accusatorial comments. I responded to YOUR comment about me ordering "smaller boxes", and I gave the factual information as listed on your website. The two orders made on September 3 are order #  2384 and # 2386.

Swaybelly, I apologize if I put you off but lets examine the facts.  You said you purchased two boxes but neither was on sale.  I replied by saying that since all of the sfrbs were on sale that: "Swaybelly, guessing you ordered the smaller boxes."  My guess being based on your saying that neither of your boxes were on sale.  You replied thus:

swaybelly said:

That sentence at the end indicates you feel  I somehow misled you into believing they were SFRB containing no less than twenty five.  In fact, you did order two sfrb.  The error was in your saying they were not on sale, both were sixteen dollars with shipping included.  Both were on sale down from twenty. 

Please do not accuse me of misleading my patrons.  Especially not publicly before you even receive your order.  It is not cool.  You were mistaken in saying neither were on sale.  I was mistaken in guessing you were correct in that statement.  That is all.  No reason to say things like you guess you know better now.

Have a heard guy.  I do this for a living.  No need to be trashing on me.

ajdrew said:
Swaybelly, I apologize if I put you off but lets examine the facts.  You said you purchased two boxes but neither was on sale.  I replied by saying that since all of the sfrbs were on sale that: "Swaybelly, guessing you ordered the smaller boxes."  My guess being based on your saying that neither of your boxes were on sale.  You replied thus:

That sentence at the end indicates you feel  I somehow misled you into believing they were SFRB containing no less than twenty five.  In fact, you did order two sfrb.  The error was in your saying they were not on sale, both were sixteen dollars with shipping included.  Both were on sale down from twenty. 

Please do not accuse me of misleading my patrons.  Especially not publicly before you even receive your order.  It is not cool.  You were mistaken in saying neither were on sale.  I was mistaken in guessing you were correct in that statement.  That is all.  No reason to say things like you guess you know better now.

Have a heard guy.  I do this for a living.  No need to be trashing on me.
One more time guy, you need to stop with the accusations. I am not trying to "mislead your patrons", what ever the hell that means.

Yeah, let's look at the facts-

I simply stated that the orders I made were not part of the "$10 sale" that you posted about here.
You  claimed that the boxes I ordered (without knowing anything of my order) were some other size than what was indicated on the website.
I informed you that the boxes ordered were indeed the size that you 'consider' to be "full".

Maybe it is you who needs to think about restraining yourself from trashing others here.

Please clear up over PM, also it never looks good when a vendor does not adhere to "the custom is always right" and blames the customer in public, FYI.

Well, a thanks is in order here.
My order was just received & just WOW!
My single order for an SFRB or Fatali Red was met with a delivery of 3 SFRBs! 2 of red Fatalii and 1 of yellow Fatalii.
That's 55 pods of the red and 24 of the yellow, all for $16. Good communication, quick response to questions & good product.
Now, THAT deserves a bump!
Thanks AJ.

Back