• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Tomatoes need your help :\

Hi guys,

I have planted tomato plants in a raised bed (3mx1m) with shadecloth around it, and seporated the bed with a trellis running across it longways. I have planted a tomato plant either side of the trellis with about 60cmx50cm spacing. Is this enough space?

I have just noticed this evening after coming back from work that one of the plants have got dark patches to them with some of the leaves wilted. Is this blight? I have 6 plants so I pulled the one which was worst affected, but I am worried that whatever it is has spread through to the other plants - I cut off the leaves that looked as though they were showing early signs:

2015-10-06%2019.19.57.jpg

2015-10-06%2019.20.36.jpg

2015-10-06%2019.20.03.jpg

I had initially planned to plant cherry tomatoes, which I have been growing from seed (and are almost ready to fill the fest of the raised bed, but I dont want to go head and plant them out now with this lingering??

Thoughts?

-Peppers are so much easier  :dance:  :dance:

Mine had almost the same thing. But with black dots as well a buddy told me its blight and to destroy them away from other plants as its highly contagous

Back