Hi everyone!

I just joined and will get a grow thread up soon

i used to do outdoor hydro

recently ive been doing indoor  aquapnics

now i am about to start an indoor soil grow

of course i love eating chillis but growing them keeps me sane lol

suggestions for premixed soil?

options are plagron, biobizz or canna

I like plagron batmix but am leaning towards biobizz lightmix or canna terra for the price

will use bibizz grow and bloom and topmax for NPK

chheers

:welcome:  to the THP forums- try asking your soil questions in the specific growing section ('Growing Hot Peppers') of the forums. There is where people will see your questions to best help you out!!  ;)

Welcome aboard shipmate!!!! :) well you've come to the right place fellow chili head!! :) head over to the growers forum and you'll get all the answers you need :) tons of super grow savvy individuals there.
How's the weather there? Is this your season? Looking forward to your future posts N8thaniel!! :)
Have fun and welcome to the community!!! :)
Murrells Inlet SC

oldsalty said:
Welcome aboard shipmate!!!! :) well you've come to the right place fellow chili head!! :) head over to the growers forum and you'll get all the answers you need :) tons of super grow savvy individuals there.
How's the weather there? Is this your season? Looking forward to your future posts N8thaniel!! :)
Have fun and welcome to the community!!! :)
Murrells Inlet SC

im indoor under DIY LEDs so its always my season  :dance:

have taken a brief look around the soil section-seems most compost(would be cool if i  had a backyard) but i only need 50L so  just thought id ask here as I will buy the soil next week

thanks farmers 

Back