kitchen aid attachments

1st thing I did with my Pro 5 KA was some Andouille sausage......so yes, get the grinder/sausage maker attachment.  :party:

Attachments

• KA001.jpg
    KA001.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 73
  • KA002.jpg
    KA002.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 81
OhioHeat said:
1st thing I did with my Pro 5 KA was some Andouille sausage......so yes, get the grinder/sausage maker attachment.  :party:
does that plastic model hold up well? That's some great looking sausages oh I can't wait

I use the grinder for everything from stuffing to processing my pepper mash for ferments. Great gadget a must have I also have the pasta rollers and cutters absolutely fantastic make pasta fresh in minutes!!!
And the grain mill is a excellent addition.

oldsalty said:
I use the grinder for everything from stuffing to processing my pepper mash for ferments. Great gadget a must have I also have the pasta rollers and cutters absolutely fantastic make pasta fresh in minutes!!!
And the grain mill is a excellent addition.
I'm going to get the strainer/grinder combo.

joogiebop509 said:
does that plastic model hold up well? That's some great looking sausages oh I can't wait

Sorry for delay...busy.

The one pictured above is about 25-30 years old and had belonged to my father. When I got the mixer I had mentioned it to my sister when visiting and she promptly went/came back in the room with $650 worth of attachments in a box. It has a minisule fracture where the plastic meets the metal portion that gets inserted to the (drive)shaft of the mixer. I know for a fact my Dad used his stuff profusely and he got, and I will, his monies worth from it......So go buy one :P
It should be noted that I just last week did another 5lbs of meat for making beef sticks...1/3 of that infused with a 3 pepper blend of bonnets, fatalii and Jam Hot Choc's.

Life is good ! :party:

Back