Seed giveaway: Madame Jeanette X Goronong

Hi guys,

We all heard it before (or at least I have) how the Madame Jeanette (Surinam) and the Goronong (Malasia) look similar. Well a friend of mine crossed these two. I believe these are F3.
He gave me some peppers and I deseeded them. They are extremely delicious and very hot. And do they look gnarly or what. I took these pix before I deseeded them. The seeds have just finished drying. I let them dry for 2 weeks.

I will give seeds to 2 posters that have been a member for at least a year. Free of charge. Post free anywhere in the world. Each bag will have at least 20 seeds, so you can share. I will include some other pepper seeds (rocotos ,ajis etc) as well. I will also trade some seeds. Prederably for some supperhots. Please post here.

r0uvir.jpg

Camera
COOLPIX S3300

Focal Length
4.6mm

Aperture
f/3.5

Exposure
1/30s

ISO

WOW, those are beautiful pods!  :drooling:  They certainly look tasty! Gnarly indeed!

Congrats to those who were early & claimed some. Good luck growing! Always great to see peppers that focus on flavor as well as having heat...not just something that melts your face but tastes like motor oil...lol..  ;)

UGH... You know what they say about snoozing & losing. Look so good! I've been searching high & low for Madame Jeannette but don't have any seeds. The cross looks even better. I tried my hand with a Goronong cross this year but it didn't take. Would LOVE to get even just 2-4 seeds from you & have tons to trade if you still have some to spare. Let me know.
Thanks!

Absolutely stunning! bondgirl, I could trade things like Pink Tiger or Rainforest (just trying to think of something different and less common), but no problem if you've got your hands full already. I understand if you're not interested.

That's the problem with growing so many peppers and committing to cutting back next year. You stop looking at the classifieds and miss out.
%#$@!!^*&^^*%$##$ :banghead:

Very nice looking pods Bondgirl69

I still have some left. Pm me!
coachspencerxc said:
UGH... You know what they say about snoozing & losing. Look so good! I've been searching high & low for Madame Jeannette but don't have any seeds. The cross looks even better. I tried my hand with a Goronong cross this year but it didn't take. Would LOVE to get even just 2-4 seeds from you & have tons to trade if you still have some to spare. Let me know.
Thanks!

Those are amazing.  They look like ice cream twists.  If you still have seeds I would be more than happy to trade.

@coachspencerxc - PM me I have some Madame Jeannette seeds.

Hi bondgirl, do these beautiful peppers have a name?  I am lucky enough to get my hands on some seed via another member you have shared with... I think something as unique and promising deserves a name! 

Back