last call for 2015(CLOSED)Thank you all very much

My weather out 14 days in SW,Iowa still has not any temps in the 30's.I will not be pulling pods this week.The last boxes I would like to share,get picked next Sunday the 18th.I am offering up 3 mfrb for 32$ each.The boxes will be loaded with several crosses and anything that passes my ok as good enough to ship.I am leaving this post up all week in case anyone would like some of the last of what was a great year.I could pull 3 now but I want these boxes to be over the top.
  Thank you to all of you who showed your support in getting some of my produce or in the kind words about the harvest.I learned lot's about taking care of the buyer in this first year of offering my peppers.
Please if you would like one of the boxes put a post in this thread so others will no how many are left.
have a great weekend
Randy

7pot xxx choco bhut
DSCF8566my cross10-9.jpg

DSCF8565my cross10-9.jpg

naga morich and some white habs(yours ben)
DSCF8569naga white 10-9.jpg

bubblegum
DSCF8571bubble10-9.jpg

yellow bhut xx 7pot
View attachment 29913
7pots and others
View attachment 29914

buddy said:
Randy - send me another box please.  Thanks in advance.  The Illini are in Iowa City this weekend.  Since I know that you're a Husker fan, I have to give a big GO ILLINI shout-out!

TJP
   Buddy I will make a very special box for you.If you  want one kind over another let me no.Good job on the win last week and please beat the Hawkeyes for me.My Hawk buddies who have givin me grief think they are super bowl champs this year.lol
   By the way """2""" boxes left

jsschrstrcks said:
OK. I'll take a box :) I'll send a PM.
    Thank you Buddy,Florisa,and Ken.I will be getting all of you pictures and tracking # by next Sunday.For anyone wondering,there was PLENTY of peppers had I chose to pull this weekend,I was not selling "GHOST" peppers..hahhaaa.get it. :dance: I wanted to make sure these last three boxes would be the very best I have ever mailed to someone.This endeavor was not about contributions to my retirement fund,rather I had something that looked special this year and wanted to spread the good crop.not many visitors on my glog so I thought the marketplace forum would be a place to reach new members I may not have had contact with.Then the competitor in me took over when I saw the price of boxes were at recession prices.I switched up to medium boxes and was able to put around 4-5 (what would be a small)in each with maybe a sauce or some powder.Did not care if I made a dime,But if I stopped one person from buying a 10$,box,I am in for a warm Winter.
Thanks guys and gals.
Randy

Thank you Buddy,end of season they dont have the steam that they had earlier.Thank you for the kind words.I hope you get your team to a good Bowl Game.I will be cheering for them.

Back