shipping Hot Sauce Box Replacement

It looks like the hot sauce box is no longer available in a package size for us small guys.  The only order size is 1,500 boxes for about $2K.  Has anyone found a good alternative?

SFRB... with a 12x12inch piece of QUALITY bubble wrap cut in half. 3 5oz bottles.

What size did you need and do you need them compartmented ?

Uline has the Kraft Indesructo Mailers ( http://www.uline.com/BL_1407/Kraft-Indestructo-Mailers) starting in Qty's of 100 - that might work (heavy duty in several sizes but no compartments)

Capture5_zps6ixhawwy.png

you can probalby get flat boxes from Uline or whereever and make your own dividers??? 

After a few searches, I haven't found the exact boxes.  Maybe call Uline or other box companies,  I'm sure they can figure it out, but what the minimum is....? 

JDFan said:
What size did you need and do you need them compartmented ?

Uline has the Kraft Indesructo Mailers ( http://www.uline.com/BL_1407/Kraft-Indestructo-Mailers) starting in Qty's of 100 - that might work (heavy duty in several sizes but no compartments)

Capture5_zps6ixhawwy.png

I looked at the Kraft and the closest size they have is 10x7x3.  7x7x2 would be perfect.  They do have a white indestructo mailer for slightly more that is 7x7x3.  That may do.  After thinking about it, I may not need compartments since I'm not shipping them.  Another idea is to wrap in cellophane and put a bow on it and tell customers to just drop it in a gift bag.  That would be pretty cheap but I probably need some way to keep the bottles from clanging or bunching up.  

salsalady said:
you can probalby get flat boxes from Uline or whereever and make your own dividers??? 

After a few searches, I haven't found the exact boxes.  Maybe call Uline or other box companies,  I'm sure they can figure it out, but what the minimum is....? 

I have an email into Uline.  I hear iBurn may have a supplier as well and will be contacting them.

All you really need is a box that can house 7.25-7.5 inches tall x 2 inches high by 6" wide internally, then simply take a 7 x 6" piece of corrigated and fold it in a "U" at the 1.9 Inch mark.

Put a bottle on each side, and one in the middle of the U.

Or you can find people to go halvsies with you and split the order...

Back