• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blairs

How do you explain the cost of some of these bottles produced by this company ?

1000 $

900 $

700 $

500 $ - and so on...

i cant understand how this can become a collectors item..?

Hotpeppa said:
anyone here collect any of these high end blairs products ?

Yup.

I also make my own. The original ZERO Batch #1 went for about $25.00 when we first released them, and are now going for $500.00+ in private auctions.

DEFCON Creator said:
Yup.

I also make my own. The original ZERO Batch #1 went for about $25.00 when we first released them, and are now going for $500.00+ in private auctions.

wow !

thats wild... anything i could purchase that may go that direction Creator ?

DEFCON Creator said:
Yup.

can you put me on a list as well for a tester and bottle please....let me know if you can, send a pm..thanks

I think the strange thing about the high prices is the one simply could not open and enjoy, unless your name is Bill Gates.
$500 for a 1ml vile of crystals, that's the same price as Meth!

lol i nearly cry , cracking open bottles to test thinking "oh well thats $50" what the 1st Pure Venon go for $84 Aud, thats got to be opened sooon, Boooo my DM MKII still looks great but Waxless (and as Limited edition)

But at least i get to blow my head off , rather than let em collect dust and think "what if" :)

but yea, chilliheads we crazy and will pay anything or get from anywhere.

eg, today im sending bottles of sauce to UK , US, Israel, Germany , Canada ,Finland and 3 states of Aust

totally Amazing

I have to admit I am a bit hesitant to open my bottle of Pure Venom, because there are only 30. I know that I'll eventually do it though. As Neil said, they are no use to my as dust collectors, only in my mouth. I didn't buy it as an investment, but as a bottle of sauce!

Chiliac said:
I have to admit I am a bit hesitant to open my bottle of Pure Venom, because there are only 30. I know that I'll eventually do it though. As Neil said, they are no use to my as dust collectors, only in my mouth. I didn't buy it as an investment, but as a bottle of sauce!
lol if they sell, Mark will make some more.

Back