Dr. GONZO in de Hizzouse

The fate of the free world depends on you hooking up with a first lady.

• Total voters
All this technology so little experience. It was all so simple when we were just bangin' two rocks together for entertainment. Have to admit though, this is loads better than two Campbell Soup cans tied together with string. Between events and batches I will try to do more than just 'Lurk' on the site.:lol: I do respond to e-mails daily, so send your questions and comments my way. Remember folks: Ignorance on fire beats intelligence on ice nine out of ten time on Sunday. :onfire:
Thanks for the invite to the site and the upcoming tasting. That's all for now, signing off from the back of the short bus.
the "Good Doctor"
-end transmission from Uncommon Condiment World Headquarters

Hey Doc! I'm Passow from The Hot Zone Online, you sent Joe and Linda stuff a while back and they reviewed it. I've been following you line of stuff for a while now. I absolutely love your labels.

I'm glad you found the site! Welcome. Although, we still do bang a few stones together occassionally...still amusses the shit outta me.

Hey Doc, fellow newbie here, welcome.
I am unaware of your label, any link that you could provide would be ace.
Happy Burning ;)

hello.GIF
and welcome from Ohio.

imaguitargod said:
Hey Doc! I'm Passow from The Hot Zone Online, you sent Joe and Linda stuff a while back and they reviewed it. I've been following you line of stuff for a while now. I absolutely love your labels.

I'm glad you found the site! Welcome. Although, we still do bang a few stones together occassionally...still amusses the shit outta me.
Sent Joe & Linda some more product recently to review. Keep your eyes peeled (wow, that is really a disturbing image) and make sure that they are not twitching in the corner (too much). All the best, Dr. G

Back