• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Capsaicin HCL

I see pure Capsaicin extracts catch a pretty penny online. It can be used transdermally for muscle pain, orally for headaches. I've read it even helps cardiovascular function, the heart pumps less, with more blood getting to the brain/body.

I eat chunks of my Butch T's when I feel really anxious when the Valium wears off. It helps! I also take it to take the edge off my cluster migraines. I use it when I'm sick to clear my nose. It helps so much!

Would you see yourself using or trying Pure Capsaicin for some ailments?

I had migraines before eating super hot peppers. I never get a cold. The painful vapors in the air are inhaled. Super hot peppers are special in many ways.

I do that whenever I get the chills or circulation issues. Don't need to go overboard with the peppers to benefit from the oils, even add it to my smoothy at times :)

TJM said:
I see pure Capsaicin extracts catch a pretty penny online. It can be used transdermally for muscle pain, orally for headaches. I've read it even helps cardiovascular function, the heart pumps less, with more blood getting to the brain/body.

I eat chunks of my Butch T's when I feel really anxious when the Valium wears off. It helps! I also take it to take the edge off my cluster migraines. I use it when I'm sick to clear my nose. It helps so much!

Would you see yourself using or trying Pure Capsaicin for some ailments?
her ya on the cluster migraines. im a sufferer too. it does help.

That's were the magic mushrooms come in handy, 1/2 to 1 g to cure cluster headaches, so depends if its legal in your ara. Have read allot of benefits from those types of shrooms without having the psychedelic effect.

Back