beer Brewing Morphine from Brewer's Yeast

Been reading that 

300 liters of fucking yeast for one single dose of morphene

300 LITERS!!!

thats literally enough yeast to pitch an entire 200bbl batch of beer, or around the equivalent of 2 grand of fucking yeast

such a dumb article

Robitussin and PM Comtrex is all you will ever need!

Dramamine was one of the best trips I ever had, until I puked so hard I literally thought I was going to die...  Oh the joys of being a teenager!

I too remember the 'legal high' days of my early teens- (not the ones that actually work, but the kitchen cabinet stuff..) I puffed on nutmeg, cinnamon, and certainly could never forget to mention the all too awesome (not) - BANANA PEELS! Was so excited to get in the 'know'- remember scraping the inner peels, drying in my window sill, then feeling stupid with a headache after the much anticipated initiation. What glorious days..haha. 

Alchymystic said:
I too remember the 'legal high' days of my early teens- (not the ones that actually work, but the kitchen cabinet stuff..) I puffed on nutmeg, cinnamon, and certainly could never forget to mention the all too awesome (not) - BANANA PEELS! Was so excited to get in the 'know'- remember scraping the inner peels, drying in my window sill, then feeling stupid with a headache after the much anticipated initiation. What glorious days..haha. 

Jolly Rancher style ...

Scuba_Steve said:
Robitussin and PM Comtrex is all you will ever need!

Dramamine was one of the best trips I ever had, until I puked so hard I literally thought I was going to die...  Oh the joys of being a teenager!
should do dxm dph combo.

Actually Robittusin is all you need. Nutmeg doesn't need to be smoked, just ingested oraly.
Alchymystic said:
That's why you let everyone else go ahead of you and you take notes.

Back