• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Reaper trashing...

Heart Breaking Dawn seems to have a 7 Pot Primo hot sauce titled Reapercussions.  CaJohns seems to have a 7 Pot Prmo sauce that trashes the whole hottest pepper in the world claim of the Reaper.  It seems the industry leaders are getting on the band wagon.

I don't make sauce, but it is kind of fun to watch the well known sauce companies side on the debate so very publicly.  Silly me thought this was just we chili heads, nope it is industry.  Wow, just frigging wow.

Cola wars were hilarious until the Coke  cartel caved in and tried to give us "New Coke". If I wanted sweet I'd have gone to Mountain Dew. Instead I discovered Jolt with their slogan "all the sugar and twice the caffeine" :onfire:

Somebody needs to use that on their hot sauce "All the flavor and twice the capsaicin" :dance:

Hot Pepper, I am not offended by a thing.  I rather think you should have an award for funniest hot sauce name cause Reapercussions is that damn funny.  If anything, I stand informed.  I imagined the issue was yet another chili head thing.  Although small compared to lets say automobile manufacturing, Cajohns and Heart Breaking Dawn are huge industry for artisan hot sauce.  To learn they are involved in the issue is an eye opener.  If it is the truth they are after, I commend each for taking a stand.  A person should act towards such truth.  Not clue if they are right or not, just happy to know they are acting on what they think is right.  In the end, I think that is what makes a good person. If they do what they think is the right thing.

B

Hawaiianero said:
Cola wars were hilarious until the Coke  cartel caved in and tried to give us "New Coke". If I wanted sweet I'd have gone to Mountain Dew. Instead I discovered Jolt with their slogan "all the sugar and twice the caffeine" :onfire:

Somebody needs to use that on their hot sauce "All the flavor and twice the capsaicin" :dance:

Hawaiianero, how could you be so blind?  You bought into the New World Order's narrative.  They want to steal your vital essence or what ever the Dr. Strange Love quote is.  New Coke was an evil plot to shift from real cane sugar  to corn sweetner and then to the current beat sugar.  They got rid of coke, selling New Coke for a time.  Then they got rid of New Coke, replacing it with so called Classic Coke.  Weird thing being classic coke did not use the classic recipe, it used corn sweetener rather than cane sugar.  Ah, but since nobody had coke for the time New Coke was out, few noticed the switch.  Now they have coke throwback which is made with beet sugar rather than cane sugar.  Lets recap.

Coke as originally produced cane sugar.
Coke Classic, not classic at all cause corn sweetener.
Coke Throwback, still not the original coke cause beat sugar.
Coke from Mexico - Now that stuff is the Coke as produced before all this weird shit.

Dont believe the lies.  The truth is out there.

Nope: dont actually care.  Am a diabetic who cant drink any of it. Just thought it would be fun to ramble on the coke conspiracy.  Still trying to work in aliens and big foot.

TW: COKE!  Or in the words of Saint Samuel L. Jackson... Coke Mother Fucker.

ajdrew said:
Hot Pepper, I am not offended by a thing.  I rather think you should have an award for funniest hot sauce name cause Reapercussions is that damn funny.  If anything, I stand informed.  I imagined the issue was yet another chili head thing.  Although small compared to lets say automobile manufacturing, Cajohns and Heart Breaking Dawn are huge industry for artisan hot sauce.  To learn they are involved in the issue is an eye opener.  If it is the truth they are after, I commend each for taking a stand.  A person should act towards such truth.  Not clue if they are right or not, just happy to know they are acting on what they think is right.  In the end, I think that is what makes a good person. If they do what they think is the right thing.

B

Hawaiianero, how could you be so blind?  You bought into the New World Order's narrative.  They want to steal your vital essence or what ever the Dr. Strange Love quote is.  New Coke was an evil plot to shift from real cane sugar  to corn sweetner and then to the current beat sugar.  They got rid of coke, selling New Coke for a time.  Then they got rid of New Coke, replacing it with so called Classic Coke.  Weird thing being classic coke did not use the classic recipe, it used corn sweetener rather than cane sugar.  Ah, but since nobody had coke for the time New Coke was out, few noticed the switch.  Now they have coke throwback which is made with beet sugar rather than cane sugar.  Lets recap.

Coke from Mexico - Now that stuff is the Coke as produced before all this weird shit.

Nope: dont actually care.  Am a diabetic who cant drink any of it. Just thought it would be fun to ramble on the coke conspiracy.  Still trying to work in aliens and big foot.

TW: COKE!  Or in the words of Saint Samuel L. Jackson... Coke Mother f**ker.

I only drink Mexican coke in glass bottles!! Real sugar n' the OG recipe!! 

I dont really care about the topic, Just want to remark that if Heartbreaking Dawn is a big industry...I am happy,great work guys!

Nicole has the same start date here as me ,so i always liked her and her husband.

:cool:
Kevin

It still has coca leaves actually. Part of the secret recipe. http://www.naturalnews.com/032658_Coca-Cola_cocaine.html

"Coca-Cola is the only U.S. corporation that has been granted the right to legally import coca leaves into the United States, via a coca processing lab known as the Stepan Company). In 1922, the Jones-Miller Act banned cocaine imports into the United States, but Coca-Cola (and its lab) was granted an exception. This exception remained a secret until the late 1980's when the New York Times seemed shocked to discover the truth."

And they still do.

ajdrew said:

B

TW: COKE!  Or in the words of Saint Samuel L. Jackson... Coke Mother f**ker.
Yeah Mexican Coke is the shit, I went down to Cabo a few years back and it blew my mind. Real soda pop with real sugar, what a concept.
And yeah, you right about classic being more like crappic. But hey, it still polishes my chrome when I need it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The Hot Pepper said:
It still has coca leaves actually. Part of the secret recipe. http://www.naturalnews.com/032658_Coca-Cola_cocaine.html

"Coca-Cola is the only U.S. corporation that has been granted the right to legally import coca leaves into the United States, via a coca processing lab known as the Stepan Company). In 1922, the Jones-Miller Act banned cocaine imports into the United States, but Coca-Cola (and its lab) was granted an exception. This exception remained a secret until the late 1980's when the New York Times seemed shocked to discover the truth."

And they still do.
I bet they chew all the good stuff out of the leaves before they spit them into the vats :eek:

Hogleg, see I thought I was the only one that knew whats good.  Down the way there is an old country store with what looks like a chest freezer on the porch.  It is an old time soda machine complete with the built in bottle opener.  I told my kids they could each have a coke if they could figure it out,.  Twenty minutes later, I got it for them and they had to figure out the bottle opener.  Next, rotary phones.

I'm sure there's big money involved, but all the dirty laundry and mud-slinging on facebook gets kind of old when people keep bringing it up and throwing it around.  I'm choosing to stay indifferent.

Sam and Oliver, I should feel the same way but I am trying to figure out what in the hell pepper whores are.  So many people are alluding to it but nobody will come out and say it.  I have serious trouble believing scantly clad young women of loose morals cling to guys who grow peppers.  I am not saying we pepper growers are geeks, but damn... they make it sound the way the bier commercials make their bier sound.

Wasn't the Swedish Bikini team a Bud Light thing? 

Back