• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant told it was a "ghost pepper plant"

i will upload pictures after

HwaNpUus.jpg

iDtc7Cjs.jpg

Ua4Ayx4s.jpg

d47zyLu.jpg

HwaNpUu.jpg
6xFOlzT.jpg

seeing a lot of this with new members lately , just like rjacobs 's post yesterday .  put a pod on . was suppose to be a reaper . nope looked like a Hab.  something going on here !  hmmmmmm   .     :onfire:

moruga welder said:
seeing a lot of this with new members lately , just like rjacobs 's post yesterday .  put a pod on . was suppose to be a reaper . nope looked like a Hab.  something going on here !  hmmmmmm   .     :onfire:
 I wish more of us new to peppers knew about this forum before we take those first shaky steps into the hobby,
I was very lucky to have only ordered from the one company and got what I paid for. I have seen hundreds of other places online that offer peppers that are very much not what they say they are.
Thank you for being here to help those of us new and very unsure of what we are doing.
Cheri

CheriLBW said:
 I wish more of us new to peppers knew about this forum before we take those first shaky steps into the hobby,
I was very lucky to have only ordered from the one company and got what I paid for. I have seen hundreds of other places online that offer peppers that are very much not what they say they are.
Thank you for being here to help those of us new and very unsure of what we are doing.
Cheri
your welcome ,  help is just a click  away !    :onfire:

moruga welder said:

I dont think my pod looked like hab's.  I agree it didnt look like reaper, but definitely IMO not habanero.  And my seeds came from Ed Currie so unless he is suddenly sending out fake or bad seeds, im chalking mine up to a weird first year thing and will see what else the plants produce.

Back