• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat New Hottest? HP56

Sounds like a lot of sensationalist bs with the hallucination bit. And considering the stuff with the reaper and primo, I wouldn't buy this yet.

Edit: People who have tried the chocolate bhutlah say and this mostly agree that the bhutlah is hotter by a very considerable amount. I'd put some other chocolate peppers absurdly high myself.

cruzzfish said:
Sounds like a lot of sensationalist bs with the hallucination bit. And considering the stuff with the reaper and primo, I wouldn't buy this yet.

Edit: People who have tried the chocolate bhutlah say and this mostly agree that the bhutlah is hotter by a very considerable amount. I'd put some other chocolate peppers absurdly high myself.
Agree with the sensationalist bs going around. I remember all the hype on a few now.
Idk though about the chocolates. I have choc morugas, choc bhuts, choc habs, etc..ngrowning this year and other than the douglah, ive never had a chocolate that was as hot as its red cousin. Havent tried the Bhutlahs though. maybe next year.

scrufy said:
Agree with the sensationalist bs going around. I remember all the hype on a few now.
Idk though about the chocolates. I have choc morugas, choc bhuts, choc habs, etc..ngrowning this year and other than the douglah, ive never had a chocolate that was as hot as its red cousin. Havent tried the Bhutlahs though. maybe next year.
With the chocs, I found that choc scotch bonnet is a lot hotter than the red one. Bigger pod too. And the brown moruga is=/=chocolate one. They look very similar, but the brown one is a hotter version.

Back