• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Noodles & Company

Back when I was a Snap on Dealer I used to eat at this Thai joint every thursday ( Dobbin Deli & Donuts) Nice Thai name. I would always get Pad Thai. I absolutely love this dish and it was here that I first tasted Siracha hot sauce. Well they just opened a place up the street, Noodles & Company and they have Pad Thai on the menu. It's not as good as the real deal, however its pretty close. I've had it 5 times in the last two weeks. There is a bottle of Siracha on every table and they also serve Beer so that makes up for any lacking of authenticity. Life just gets better every day. the franchise is out of Boulder Colorado. The siracha is perfect on Pad Thai. :):):)

Sickmont said:
Do you order it "thai hot"?

No, I just always added the Siracha, Its not that hot, just enough to get the back of the neck sweating and a really good flavor combination.

DickT said:
No, I just always added the Siracha, Its not that hot, just enough to get the back of the neck sweating and a really good flavor combination.

I always ask the thai restaurant here to cook pad woonson for me 'thai hot'. That really lights it up for me good.

Google Ads thinks I *really* like Thai:
thaisf8.jpg

Back