auction Jam, jelly, preserves fund raising auction

I liked romy6's idea so much, I decided to steal it from him in broad daylight.  :dance: (I hope that's OK, bruddah!) 
     I am auctioning four pints of this year's homemade jams, jellies and preserves that I made myself. All proceeds will go directly to the fundraiser that our own Nigel Carter set up last night. http://www.donationt...s-Leukemia-Fund  (Thanks, Nigel!  :clap: )
     The auction will end Thursday at 9pm, central time. The box will ship first thing Friday morning. Paypal only. Either pay me and I'll forward all of it right to Nigel's fundraiser, or pay the fundraiser directly and show me that you have done so. 
     The prize box will contain:
(clockwise from top left)
one pint of wild mulberry preserves,
one pint of wild blackerry jam,
one pint of cherry/cranberry/Mortalii/Jay's peach ghost scorpion jelly and
one pint of wild black raspberry jam.

IMG_0534_zpsmrjtcubj.jpg

This is some delicious stuff, folks! I've already been told by three people that the black raspberry jam is the best they have ever had! All the jams and preserves are jam packed with fruit. Not like the watered down commercial stuff you get at the store. This stuff puts Polaner All Fruit to shame! I reduce the fruit/sugar mix for close to an our to concentrate the berry goodness before I pitch the pectin and process. The pepper jelly is great on toast, PB&J or straight out of the jar. :high: I've found it also makes a fantastic BBQ glaze when mixed with some cider vinegar and some butter. You gotta try this stuff!!!

Bidding starts at $20.00 'murican. Happy bidding!

Here's a better pic of the pepper jelly. The first one didn't do it justice.
IMG_0536_zpsrgjjcrqs.jpg

Whole wheat toast
Spread with homemade jam
My destiny!

$70

Back