Short introduction

Hello fellow forum members,

So, I promised a short introduction...

Well, lets start with my name. Sebastian. 33 yrs young and from the Netherlands. That is that tiny country in the north west of Europe. Famous for its cheese, wooden shoes and tulips. ​Where the founders of New York came from (amongst other things).

After growing peppers for several years, I decided to become a member of your forum to learn and hopefullly in the future teach about growing peppers. ​I've also been a member of a forum in the Netherlands for two years now. But as I mentioned, the Netherlands is not that big of a country. 17 million inhabitants and a cold climate makes growing hot peppers not that obvious to most and information is shared but not abundant.

I'm hoping to share lots of information​ and meet other pepper growing fire farters. Talk to you soon!

Welcome.
You came to the right place Sebastian.

The Netherlands is not a tiny country and it's beautiful up there - at least from my point of view.

Welcome aboard shipmate!!!! I love Tulips and wooden shoes!!! Hahaha we have a member from Denmark .... Nulle she's very friendly and a great member!!! Make sure to give her a shout out!!
Are you a grower or just an eater? How long is your growing season? Looking forward to your future posts!!
So dive in and have a Ball!!!!
Murrells Inlet SC :)

Warm welcome from cold Canada Sebastian!!
I fell in love with Amsterdam this year while visiting.  Beautiful city,people and an amazing vibe. I can't wait to go back

:welcome: to the THP forums from South Carolina, USA!! Nice to have you here Sebastian... among fellow pepper growers and fire farters! (that line had me Lol!)

Back