• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I'm a little bummed

Hey Kyle,dont be bummed.Seems like a lot going on at the moment especially with the news about Chris.Some people trying to salvage plants and getting ready for the upcoming season and what not.The Holiday Season is upon us as well...Happy Holidays to you and your family.Oh and nice start you have going!

Kyle Reese Contreras said:
Yeah, I understand that, just bored these days. Wife works nights I'm on duty during the day. When I get home I just sit around with my daughter (not much of a talker.. She is only just learning words haha) happy holidays to you and yours as well brother!
one reason why i been having some contests  , ( also to give back to the community )  got a contest going right now in the Fun thread . give a whirl my friend .    :onfire:

yeah this is the akward time where vendors are processing their seeds for 2016 and everyone is essentially waiting on them to order stuff. 
Most people want a break till January since we been harvesting, deseeding, dehydrating, etc non stop for past 4 months.

I hate checking logs when people have greenhouse and grow through winter because it just makes me jealous lol

moruga welder said:
one reason why i been having some contests  , ( also to give back to the community )  got a contest going right now in the Fun thread . give a whirl my friend .    :onfire:

D3monic said:
Start brewing some beer with us during the winter. Lots of brew threads. 

moruga welder said:
your just druuuuunk   :drunk: . lol

juanitos said:
yeah this is the akward time where vendors are processing their seeds for 2016 and everyone is essentially waiting on them to order stuff. 
Most people want a break till January since we been harvesting, deseeding, dehydrating, etc non stop for past 4 months.

I hate checking logs when people have greenhouse and grow through winter because it just makes me jealous lol

moruga welder said:
juanitos is right , a much needed break !     :onfire:

Scorched said:
Many are moving to FB. I find myself spending more time there. Just seems easier to connect and much more active. Friends there that I chat with regularly aren't on THP. I'll never leave THP and will always post here. Some great folk here.

Everybody got a lot going on.Some people starting seeds,saving plants, :drunk: and so on.Football :drunk: ,Facebook :drunk: ,Contests :drunk: , :drunk: contests.Making hot sauce and  :drunk: . 

Thinking it is the season.  Tried some of the groups on facebook, still look, some times comment but its like a bunch of pepper free for all forums. Not organized into topics as much as THP.

I have been on Facebook for a while but I have always liked here better. I just got a new carboy, so I will do some pepper ferments from this years harvest. Maybe I should try brewing:)
D3monic said:
Start brewing some beer with us during the winter. Lots of brew threads.
Kingdenniz and I met up in July and he gave me some home brews! They were awesome!
I guess I am not growing enough yet haha I am always wanting something going

Sorry to hear that my friend!!! Nobody was ignoring your post. Crazy time as has been said but don't lose faith brother!! Be glad to talk and check out your post anytime my better half works lots of nights and this is the place to be for drunken hilarity or just good ole chili talk!! Lots of members make friends and tend to spend time talking with them about upcoming chili products and preparation ideas. Will give your post a serious look today!!!!!! :) sounds like your a veteran Kirk could this be!! :)

I go on Facebook once every ten years!! Hahaha Heather made me join but no where near as much fun as the fantastic members here at THP!!! :) So stick around my friend you've just started. I was worried that people didn't comment on my posts when I first joined but that changes quickly!!! So hang in there and don't go hanging around with that Facebook crowd they got nothing on the chili head community!!

Cheers mate

Just checked profile wow Thank You Sir for your service incredible job you have there!! :) Stay Strong Stay Safe Brother!!!

When I feel that way about certain things ( why does no one call me etc) I take a look at myself.

What am I putting out there? What am I contributing?

Personally, for me, a lot of times it takes action from me to spark action from others.

So, am I being an active participant in my own life and the lives of others today or am I just a passerby?

Back