• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

1,000th Thank you.

Shorerider

Staff Member
Extreme Member
Well, this is my 1,000th post and I wanted to dedicate it to all the members of THP who make this the great community it is.

I've made some great friends here, and learnt so much since joining this great family, that I just can't begin to describe how valuable you guys and gals are, and how thankful I am for being able to be a part of it.

I started here with 7 Chilli varieties, and a grow season that yielded around 10 plants. I have now amassed a collection of over 70 varieties and my last grow yielded over 100 plants! That alone speaks for itself, but then there's all the sauce making information (which drew me here in the first place) that I have picked up along the way, and made my sauces what they are today.

So on a day of thanksgiving, I thank each and every one of you for making THP the great place it is, and I look forward to another 1,000 posts shared with the great members of THP.

THANK YOU, 

SR.

homer_zps57011935.jpg

GLAD YOU'RE HERE !

Back