• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP is International

One of the things I really like about THP is how many people from all over the world contributes. I love different perspectives, and experiences; and so I really like the amount of different people who come here. Some of the nicest people come from different regions and countries, and its a real pleasure to have made their acquaintance. I am glad that this place has become a place where opinions, experiences and thoughts about peppers and other topics are accepted and encouraged. I hope it continues.

+that, MorugaWelder!

For me, THP has enabled connections all over the world, even to the point of co-packing a hot sauce for a business in Australia.  No chance of that ever happening before the www and THP.  In addition to all the communications I've had with people online, there are many people I've been fortunate to meet in person.  Some at hot sauce festivals, some at our NW chilehead campout. 

Long Live THP!  

:dance: PEPPER PEOPLE ROCK! :dance:

salsalady said:
+that, MorugaWelder!

For me, THP has enabled connections all over the world, even to the point of co-packing a hot sauce for a business in Australia.  No chance of that ever happening before the www and THP.  In addition to all the communications I've had with people online, there are many people I've been fortunate to meet in person.  Some at hot sauce festivals, some at our NW chilehead campout. 

Long Live THP!  

:dance: PEPPER PEOPLE ROCK! :dance:
That fun SL, and even better than just talking online. I hope to do that in the future, and meet some folks here.

tsurrie said:
I would never know and be able to try so much pepper varieties if there was no THP and many users who are willing to trade, send and collaborate in any other way.

You all rock!
Thank you.
I agree. I came across some types I would not have been able to find. Especially the heirloom varieties in different countries.

Back