• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

BWW's Blazin wings

Well I have been working my way up to these suckers since they opened one near me. For those of you not familiar with B dubs sauces "Blazin" is the hottest they offer.

I have had the Wild, Mango Habanero, Carib Jerk, and the regular Hot.

Well yesterday I manned up to these little blasts of hell. I started out with six of my favorite of the moment which is the Asian Zing (bold sweet, with a nice spice), and then tore into six of the Blazin.

Lets just say I had to stop at three, and order another Corona. Those baby's are face melters no doubt. I was impressed and had a good sweat going. I have had the Wilds more than once and thought the Blazin couldnt be much hotter, I was wrong. They were like eating hab after hab until you decided to stop. :mouthonfire::onfire:

I've only been there once (I need to get back down there, the wings are sooo good) & I got the Wild sauce. I actually had them bring me a taste of the blazin sauce before I ordered. Yeah, that was some hot stuff alright! Maybe one day I'll get the guts to actually order them, lol. I handled the Wild sauce very well, though :).

ImpyChick said:
I've only been there once (I need to get back down there, the wings are sooo good) & I got the Wild sauce. I actually had them bring me a taste of the blazin sauce before I ordered. Yeah, that was some hot stuff alright! Maybe one day I'll get the guts to actually order them, lol. I handled the Wild sauce very well, though :).

I love the Wild flavor. Its hot, but a good heat you can handle and enjoy your meal at the same time without killer pain. :)

Where is the closest one to visit from Overland Park? I visit KC for football games in the fall and usually stay in Blue Springs an exit down from Joes Crab Shack.

The one I went to was around 105th & Metcalf. It's kind of hidden in a lil plaza, though. What games do you go to? Maybe we could meet up & have some wings!

Usually division games, I really dont think I'm gonna go this year though, tickets are really easy to find and they arent gonna be that good this year. I like going when the stadium is packed.

CaLoR said:
Usually division games, I really dont think I'm gonna go this year though, tickets are really easy to find and they arent gonna be that good this year. I like going when the stadium is packed.

Yeah I hear ya, I'm not looking forward to this season much @ all :(. Who knows...maybe they'll surprise us...but I'm not holding my breath.

I used to go there every week when they were down the street from me and had 25 cent wing night. This was before I started growing my own peppers. I'd order the hottest all the time. There were even employees that got mad because I didn't react like most did. They even used to give 3 free wings of them at times when someone would come and say, my friend said he can eat blazin without a problem, and they'd give three free wings soaked in the stuff, use that extra stuff for sauce on the fries.

However they are no longer right down the road.... so haven't been there in a bit. However at another sports bar my friend used to work, he had a customer always say the wings weren't hot enough.... I can't remember what on earth he did on one red devious night.... but the guy never said a word aboot how hot they were after that night....

I did however like the flavor of the HOT sauce best at BW3 and a side of SPicy Garlic for the fries.

To me those arent really even all that hot, thye have heat so Id say spicy but not "hot". I really dont like the vinegar flavor either. Wing Stop has a flavor called Atomic thats not really hot either but has a wonderful flavor. Alot better than BWW IMO.

I bet I can make hotter wings than any restaurant has..and not use extracts....

(fear the delayed Naga hit coupled w/ asian peppers and select habs..a complete burn experience)

Burns front to back, up and down, fast and long. :twisted:

QuadShotz said:

(fear the delayed Naga hit coupled w/ asian peppers and select habs..a complete burn experience)

Hell that BBQ sauce Im going to send you is just as hot if not hotter IMO.

I used to think the blazing wings were superhot a few years ago, but my tolerance has gone up considerably. I don't think they are very hot either myself now. However, for most people they are VERY hot. So I take it you like wings too. I LOOOOOOOOVE hot wings. They are a definite food addiciton of mine. I just can't eat the ones I make at home everyday. Not only does it burn when I go the next day. I feel borderline dizzy for a sec. THAT'S HOT!!!:shocked::lol: All I have to do is thank Defcon for that one!:hell::lol:

QuadShotz said:

That most DEFINITELY sounds good too Quad!

millworkman said:
BWW is good for hanging out with friends on campus watching a football game and that is about it.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing...

To each their own...I enjoyed my BWW experience & I'm eager to go again sometime. Maybe I'll get some to go sometime this weekend.

rabbit said:
I just can't eat the ones I make at home everyday. Not only does it burn when I go the next day. I feel borderline dizzy for a sec. THAT'S HOT!!! All I have to do is thank Defcon for that one!:hell::lol:

You're quite welcome. :cool:

Tried the blazin once and wasn't impressed with the flavor. Heat was there but I'm sticking with Mango Hab.

Back