• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PexPeppers 2016 Grow Log GLOG

We start off 2016 with a plant surviving from this year. A brainstrain 7 Pot! The light is orange because I am using a 600 watt High Pressure Sodium Lamp

aEOA1d7l.jpg

Now on to the seedlings. I have a BUNCH of SB7J, Chocolate Brainstrain (judy strain), Chocolate BORG 9, and Chocolate Primo Reaper (by Butch T).

They were started in coco coir. :)

Start seeds yourself this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KNkLDVBtM

Thank you everyone!

My girl is also going to be growing some of her own as well. keep yer eyes peeled

Cndspice said:
Nice, I like the thick stump growing in the pot in the background.  Cool videos as well

That stump is an SB7J from my garden this past year :) i put it into a General Hydroponics Water Farm

PexPeppers said:
Thank you everyone!

My girl is also going to be growing some of her own as well. keep yer eyes peeled

That stump is an SB7J from my garden this past year :) i put it into a General Hydroponics Water Farm
It looks nice and fat. I had a few overwintered plants that were getting a thick neck. It's too bad the aphids put them to death early. Lesson learned for next year

Back