wanted Christopher Phillips Seed Auction Buyer Pool. Who wants in?

I posted this in the original thread, but I wanted to make sure it got out there.

I decided to start my own campaign to win this.  I am hoping to recruit a fairly large number of people to share this with.

Msg me only if you definitely want in!

Here are the rules:
Buy in is $30.  You can buy in more than once if you wish, just let me know and you'll get additional picks out of the pot.  Additional spots are $25 each.

This buy in includes the amount it will take to ship your portion to you priority flat rate.  So each additional buyer will increase our bid by $25.

We will max bid.  This is for charity after all.  So if we have 6 participants we will bid the full $150 we have allocated.

At the end of the auction we will do a round robin selecting packets of seeds.  This will be done before I receive them and know how many are actually in each pack.  We will continue to do this until every seed is allocated to someone.  If you bought multiple spots, then you get put in the round robin additional times.

At the end of the auction everyone can either pay buddy directly and PayPal me the remaining $5 for shipping, or send me the full amount and I will make the payment.  Both payments should me made as a gift so we won't get charged PayPal fees.

Any questions, PM me!

Also, DO NOT POST HERE.  We do want to conceal our numbers after all, even though we will max bid.

Back