• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New LED grow light.

So I am always looking for my next LED lighting system, to care for my ever growing population of over winters and seedlings. I just purchased my 4th grow light a few days ago from Amazon. I got it from a company called evergrowtek. They make a lighting brand called Aceple only sold on Amazon. I got the light for 69.00 and I am pretty impressed thus far. It has 60 2W LED's and it pulls 70 watts from the wall. It's perfect for my seedlings and start ups. It came with a remote controller, hanging kit, power cord and all the bells and whistles. You can control the brightness in increments of 10%. It also has a built in timer for 4hrs, 6hrs, 8hrs, 10hrs 12hrs, 16hrs. It also has 3 auto growth modes. Seedling mode starts out at 30% brightness increasing to 100% and cycles back down to 30% briteness every 2 hours. In growth mode it provides 100% light at all times. In fruition mode it starts out at 60% briteness increasing to 100% and back down to 60%. So not bad for 69 bucks and a one year warranty. My other lights are all MarsHydro. I just thought I would share this for anyone who is looking for a decent light with timers and adjustable settings for a fair price. What lights brands and you using at this time you ar impressed with?

I use a 250w HPS, and t-8 shoplights.  I dont grow inside other than to start my seedlings for outside growing,  I only aim to get my plants 4-6" high by planting time so I dont go too hightech and such. 

I appreciate the link though, I may invest in one of those LED growlights.  The low wattage pull is very appealing for sure. 

I do the same with my grow lights. They are only used for starting my seeds and giving them an early start so they are ready to fruit when summer hits. My other lights are used for overwintering my plants that I just can't let go from the previous season. So I just bring them in for the winter put them under lights and let them continue to fruit. Middle of December and my Indian Carbon is still pushing pods. So I always like to post when I find a good deal on lights just in case anyone is interested.

SvtCobra said:
So I am always looking for my next LED lighting system, to care for my ever growing population of over winters and seedlings. I just purchased my 4th grow light a few days ago from Amazon. I got it from a company called evergrowtek. They make a lighting brand called Aceple only sold on Amazon. I got the light for 69.00 and I am pretty impressed thus far. It has 60 2W LED's and it pulls 70 watts from the wall. It's perfect for my seedlings and start ups. It came with a remote controller, hanging kit, power cord and all the bells and whistles. You can control the brightness in increments of 10%. It also has a built in timer for 4hrs, 6hrs, 8hrs, 10hrs 12hrs, 16hrs. It also has 3 auto growth modes. Seedling mode starts out at 30% brightness increasing to 100% and cycles back down to 30% briteness every 2 hours. In growth mode it provides 100% light at all times. In fruition mode it starts out at 60% briteness increasing to 100% and back down to 60%. So not bad for 69 bucks and a one year warranty. My other lights are all MarsHydro. I just thought I would share this for anyone who is looking for a decent light with timers and adjustable settings for a fair price. What lights brands and you using at this time you ar impressed with?
if ur talking bout 

80x2W

Description: 
For Indoor Plants Growing (Seelding to Fruiting) 
LED Type: High efficiency SMD LEDs 
Spectrum of Light: 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white 
LED Output Power: 80pcs*2watt 
Power Rated: 70W max. 
Inout Voltage(AC):85-265V 
Frequency:50/60Hz 
Packing Size: 360mm*180mm*80mm 
Weight: 2KG 
White painted casing. 
View Angle of leds: 90/120°Mixed 

then i have sad news for you sir

oh wait i just realized you are the only one who gave it a review (more like an infomercial)

so i guess you are invested in this product some how?

=D

N8thaniel said:
if ur talking bout 

80x2W

Description: 
For Indoor Plants Growing (Seelding to Fruiting) 
LED Type: High efficiency SMD LEDs 
Spectrum of Light: 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white 
LED Output Power: 80pcs*2watt 
Power Rated: 70W max. 
Inout Voltage(AC):85-265V 
Frequency:50/60Hz 
Packing Size: 360mm*180mm*80mm 
Weight: 2KG 
White painted casing. 
View Angle of leds: 90/120°Mixed 

then i have sad news for you sir

oh wait i just realized you are the only one who gave it a review (more like an infomercial)

so i guess you are invested in this product some how?

=D
Wow I was unaware up until now that if you review a product online you must be an invested party in the company or product. Maybe I should write a review on BMW then I will magically become part owner of the BMW Corporation. Sorry Dick Tracy but your sleuth skills are way off. I bought a light and liked it and so I am telling other people I liked it. That's hardly a crime. And actually you should get yourself some glasses because the last time I saw it, it had 2 reviews not just mine. But my apologies for trying to tell other pepper growers about a product I PAID FOR! And liked. Sorry truly.

Back