vendor Bakerspeppers.com

So i ordered seeds from bakerspeppers.com at the end of november. I tried to contact them through their "contact us" page to let them know i still havent received their seeds but that was about a week ago and i havent heard anything yet. Im not sure what to do as they charged my card and i havent gotten anything from them nor heard anything back. If i cant get a hold of them in the next week ill probably take it up through paypal instead. Lesson learned, this is what i get from ordering anything from anyone but Fords and Judy

This is an exception to the rule, but in this case, I recommend going straight to PP and skipping the interaction ...

This is the 1st time I've EVER suggested that, but it's true, save yourself from the impending TERRIBLE customer experience of trying to deal w/ it directly ... it ;)

rkempston said:
So i ordered seeds from bakerspeppers.com at the end of november. I tried to contact them through their "contact us" page to let them know i still havent received their seeds but that was about a week ago and i havent heard anything yet. Im not sure what to do as they charged my card and i havent gotten anything from them nor heard anything back. If i cant get a hold of them in the next week ill probably take it up through paypal instead. Lesson learned, this is what i get from ordering anything from anyone but Fords and Judy

I tend to agree with Grant, take it up with PP right away. You`ll very probably get the seeds, but it could be tomorrow or it could be the end of June.

Other great seed vendors would include Refining Fire Chillis and I`d also look at the Chris Phillips Rare Seed Collection at Puckerbutt. Chis is fighting Leukemia right now and a very large %-age of money from those sales goes to Chris. 

neoguy said:
I'm sorry, my intent was not to blame the victim.

By the way, you can probably get the seeds you're looking for here and probably for free.
Didn't really think you did. :) Just saying... one would expect a company to act like a business and you order and get what you ordered, or at least proper communication, but this company actually likes to play blame the victim by telling you how wrong you are so there's enough of that from them. ;) I'm sure he'll find that out.

Yeah, i really should have looked thats  my fault, made that mistake when i first started and bought from ebay. i filed a claim with paypal. i have to use their contact the seller, if he doesnt respond then theyll refund me. Im just going to stick with judy and fords from this point forward. Ive never had any problems with their orders and they always give freebies too,

D3monic said:
You're always welcome too!
th-11.jpeg
!   ah thats sweet of ya bro ! sure appreciate the gesture ,     :onfire:  

Pffffff! I fricken read the title look at the date? I'm thinking yeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss some fresh fricken DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA!!!!

What do I get?????? A buncha fricken THP members being cool as shit and having a good time. I'm tellin' ya, I don't know what this world is coming to?  :think:

:welcome:
      :crazy:
   :rofl:

Believe me, if you got had by Baker's, you're in very good company sir. And if I may be so bold, go to his Facebook page and check out what's being written on there, and perhaps write something up there yourself if you're so inclined. You'll see you're definitely not alone. It seems that as of late, the only people who've gotten refunds from him have been people who squawk about it on Facebook, since it's out there and in public for all to see, and even then it seems to be a tad inconsistent, so if you decide to go the route of asking for a refund directly from him, that'd be the best way, but I agree with the sentiments above, for the absolute best chance of getting your money back, just go straight to PayPal and do your magic there.

Back