vendor ButchT.com

So Butch (of the Butch T Scorpion fame) finally has a new website up to sell his seeds. It's been up for a few weeks now and I've placed 3 orders but am just now getting around to posting this here. Easy to use site and quick shipping. Not much up right now, mostly his creations but man are they awesome.

12.2.15 Last Harvest and Seeds 029.JPG

Butch1.JPG

Butch has been VERY cool over the years-SEVERAL years.
Great to see he is pretty much selling HIS stuff at a VERY reasonable price!

I first met him on GW or C2C and he sent me the original Jonah seeds for 7 pot and Scorpions.
2006 or so?
Back then Bhuts were discovered,Naga Morich,THEN Bhut Jolokia and at the time Bhut Jolokia Assam was the hottest.
Search out Open Fields and -I think he had some VERY Hot Cumari Passarinho  to spread around too.
(what he thinks MIGHT have made the original Butch T- MAYBE a cumari,scorpion Jonah X).
To me the seeds he sent me for the Scorpion and 7 Pot are a LOT different than now.
Back then they were called 7 pot Jonah or Scorpion Jonah.(google history).

The original Butch T tasted like Battery acid,nothing more-pure hurt,The world record holder wasn't the same-as hot, but not the same.IN MY OPINION.
Thanks for your post.
I'll order seeds from him JUST BECAUSE.
I have all the seeds  he offers from wherever.
Doesn't matter,Butch is someone I respect.

Butch HAS always been up front about his stuff.
I trust him without question,his opinions are spot on etc.

One of the Vendors I'd trust without question.

But I'm getting to be an old fart ....

My next batch of Black Label features a combination of Morugas and Butch T Scorpions, with about 60% being Butch T.  

As a customer who purchased several batches of peppers, I can attest that communication was always awesome, pod quality outstanding and it was an all around pleasant experience. 

Highly recommended vendor and I will definitely do business with again. 

kittenbutter said:
I was curious about ordering from him, but was a little worried about customs stopping the shipment.  Is that a problem?

Says you're in Seattle. Assuming Seattle, Washington? Butch is out of Mississippi so no customs issues. Unless you meant to post this for another vendor.

As for customs stopping seed shipments in general. I've placed 5 or 6 overseas seed orders in the past two months and none have been seized. Can it happen? Yes. But I know a few different people who have ordered seeds from overseas vendors multiple times with no permit and have never had a problem. I'm in the process of getting an APHIS seed import permit so I don't have to worry about it.

I just received my fourth order from him yesterday. All orders were promptly shipped and well packaged. Seeds were good quality and quantity. The first three times, I think this was soon after his store went online, he didn't charge for shipping. The last order, for Mustard Moruga Brain, did charge around 2.60 shipping I think. But when I got the order it was in a bubble envelope and had a bonus pack of Butch T Scorpion seeds. I'll definitely order from him again.

Peter S said:
I just received my fourth order from him yesterday. All orders were promptly shipped and well packaged. Seeds were good quality and quantity. The first three times, I think this was soon after his store went online, he didn't charge for shipping. The last order, for Mustard Moruga Brain, did charge around 2.60 shipping I think. But when I got the order it was in a bubble envelope and had a bonus pack of Butch T Scorpion seeds. I'll definitely order from him again.
Thanks for letting me know about the new varieties. I picked up the Mustard Moruga Brain and the Brazilian Moruga today. Those mothers look like they will anihilate people... holy.

My last order with Butch was great. Got CPR and BTR seeds. Planted CPR and they're slow to germinate, but two of mine popped and are under the lights as I type this. Will try the BTR next year.

Highly recommend you go to the source and buy from Butch.

Immolated said:
Thanks for letting me know about the new varieties. I picked up the Mustard Moruga Brain and the Brazilian Moruga today. Those mothers look like they will anihilate people... holy.

My last order with Butch was great. Got CPR and BTR seeds. Planted CPR and they're slow to germinate, but two of mine popped and are under the lights as I type this. Will try the BTR next year.

Highly recommend you go to the source and buy from Butch.
I noticed that as well about the CPR. At first I thought something was wrong, but they just take little longer to germ. Yeah, Butch rocks. I'm glad we can get his strains directly from him now.

Just ordered some seeds from him because of the outstanding reviews here. Waiting for the seeds to be delivered and I'll update you guys. I bought CPR, BTR only. The website however, needs some polishing as it looks unfinished.

Back