• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Svtcobra 2016 Grow

Those are some nice looking bhuts.  I can't wait to get mine to get mine going.  Have you ever grown the chocolate bhut?

tctenten said:
Nice start your plants look happy.
   Thanks. My caramel bhut was struggling a bit. But its on the up and up now.

t0mato said:
Those are some nice looking bhuts.  I can't wait to get mine to get mine going.  Have you ever grown the chocolate bhut?
 Thanks, the two in the front left are my bih's I have been talking about. I have, the chocolate bhut has a smoky hot earthy flavor. It's pretty tasty. Just had some SS Bhut with my dinner tonight and my face feels like its covered in vicks vapo rub, smoking hot.

Your plants look nice! I have a few Caramel Morugas growing now. I ate one last year and liked it a lot, very very hot, and great flavor.

Peter S said:
Your plants look nice! I have a few Caramel Morugas growing now. I ate one last year and liked it a lot, very very hot, and great flavor.
This is my first time growing the Caramel Moruga. I heard the pods are smoking hot and slightly sweet.

mpicante said:
Everything looks good.Great job so far and good luck the rest of the season
Thanks. Same to you

I put them on the heating pad a couple hours ago.  Hopefully I can move them to some jiffy pellets soon.  I have decided to grow the indian carbon as well because I really like the look of the pods.  They look really mean.

t0mato said:
I put them on the heating pad a couple hours ago.  Hopefully I can move them to some jiffy pellets soon.  I have decided to grow the indian carbon as well because I really like the look of the pods.  They look really mean.
  I was un happy with my Indian Carbon last year. Maybe I just got bad seeds, but it was a poor producer and pods where small and mundane looking. Hopefully you get a better plant than I ended up with! My bhut's have their hooks popping out of the pellets as of tonight. I just sowed them Sunday night.

My Golden Bhut made it's way up last night. The seed was sowed last Sunday night.

q4RMb88.png

Back