• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

zest fest

for any body in the Dallas, ft.worth area. zest fest will be January 29-30-31 at the Irving convention center. never been before but will be going this year to hopefully score some free samples

rickster said:
for any body in the Dallas, ft.worth area. zest fest will be January 29-30-31 at the Irving convention center. never been before but will be going this year to hopefully score some free samples
reminds me to pay my toll tickets before going. tons of folks from these parts will be there. come have some grub and peppers with us Rickster!

look for the guys with the Rush shirts and/or Penn State shirts/hats. Probably post in here on Saturday where you are around lunchtime. I'll do the same. Probably more people will see this between now and then as well.

Didnt make it out today.  Ended up cruising out to Ferris with the Corvette guys for lunch then taking a buddy of mine cruising around a bit.

Back