Wooooooweee! Carolina Reaper Bubble Bath Recipe

Hot Dawg! 

I'm just kiddin' about the bubble bath, hee hee.   Made 'jya look, though...  didn't I? 

I was weaned on jalapeno's though.  My older brother fed 'em to me when I was four.  AND I LIKED THEM!
Yeah, he also put me in the clothes dryer and turned it on to play "spaceship commander" and I liked that, too.
Therefore, I am a total nut and I like hot and spicy things and I will try just about anything, but I think I will draw the line on the Carolina Reaper Bubble Bath.
Something within me tells me not to jump out of an airplane, naked and without a parachute with my head in a microwave!

Well, that's just me and I wanted to introduce myself for my first visit here.  I have a purpose for visiting you all.  I am working on my chile and chile powder recipes.
I wanted to talk to people who LOVED chile peppers and hot sauce and food!  I LOVE FOOD!  I LOVE HOT SPICY FOOD! 

As a matter of fact, have to leave my introduction to go eat some spicy hot hamburgers! 

Gordy the Catfishnut

article-2347813-1A7E8C2F000005DC-379_634x421.jpg

Hello! I had to laugh when I read your post, as my cousins and I climbed into the dryer and started it for each other when we were young. It was like our own six flags amusement park ride right in the basement.

Cheers!! :cheers:

Boba Dink said:
Hello! I had to laugh when I read your post, as my cousins and I climbed into the dryer and started it for each other when we were young. It was like our own six flags amusement park ride right in the basement.

Cheers!! :cheers:

Ha Ha!  So I'm not the only NUT!  And I thought I was special.  :cheers:

ajdrew said:
I fell for it.  Welcome to THP from KY.

LOL!  and Thanks for the welcome, AJ.  I recognize your picture, BTW...  Saw you whilst I was browsing about the other day looking for chili pepper information.
Nice to see you here on this forum.  Kinda makes me comfortable in knowing that I have arrived at the right place.

:dance:

Welcome Catfishnut from icy cold Winnipeg Canada! 
I too am a fan of all things spicy as well as monster catfish that I love catching over here in the Red River. Nothing like a stubborn catfish on the end of the line

Back