• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bacterial Leaf Spot?

Some background, I have an indoor pepper grow going with 10 plants this is my first year really growing and it's been amazing expensive but amazing. I put them in 5 gallon pots maybe a little bit over done and currently I have a couple Carolina reapers, moruga scorpion, and Ali lemon drop and one yaki blue pepper, All my seeds come from super high quality reliable sources.
So I notice some like odd shaped leaves and I thought maybe manganese deficiency or something like that. A couple days later when my lights turned off I misted the room with water out of a pressured pump sprayer to bring humidity up and that's when it happened.. Only a couple leaves where deformed then out of no where like 2 days later I notice some Browning on leaves and a lot more like it was spreading so I turned to Google and it looked to be bacterial leaf spot?
I didn't want to spray my plants with any petiscides stuff because it's all organic but it started getting out of control and online it says it's almost impossible to control this problem.
It seemed to only affect my reapers and scorpion plants and a little bit on the aji lemon drop the yaki blue was completely unaffected but it was raised up higher then the rest and ajis were on the side of the room..
So I grabbed my little trimmers and trimmed all the deformed leaves all the wilting ones and all and any with any brown or black spots at all... THERE WAS ALOT
SO my question is if I just trim the few that I see everyday will they bet okay and eventually new collage will be uninfected and they will be strong producing plants, I'm not worried about the seasons or anything like I stated its all indoors so I control the environment or if there is any or are my plants toast and is it a problem with the plant?
Also the ones that had it all the flowers seem to be affected to as in they don't bloom they just fall off so unlike my yaki that is not affected that have flowers all over and peppers growing like crazy
I will include pictures of the leaves I took if I need more let me know I'll get to it

Couldnt find how to post pictures heres a Google drive link hope thays ok
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B0-HJm11dojvTm11ZGRyS1pUV28/edit

As you can see from the pictures it starts with a couple spots toward the end of the lead then it like spreads over the whole leaf and eventually the leaf turns yellow to black and falls off

I don't know if it affects anything but I'm located in southeast michigan, I have them under a 600watt light, 2 t5s, and a california light works led and they get fed dechlorinated water and everything is all organic also I have no bugs or pests
Thank you guys for looking any feedback would be great

I'm not sure if it's bls but my hydro peppers get that as well. It hasn't been detrimental in any way but asdume its some form of bacteria or fungal from lack of air flow and excessive humidity. Some plants are more resistive to it than others
I've had plants riddled with it moved outdoors in spring and it goes away

D3monic said:
I'm not sure if it's bls but my hydro peppers get that as well. It hasn't been detrimental in any way but asdume its some form of bacteria or fungal from lack of air flow and excessive humidity. Some plants are more resistive to it than othersI've had plants riddled with it moved outdoors in spring and it goes away
They eventually turn yellow and fall off and the flowers on the plants that had it like all fell off the ones that did not have the spots all over the leafs are doing great like my yaki has like 50 peppers all over it and has a lot of flowers budding! But I'll definitely add more circulation into my room I'm rebuilding my grow room expanding it and doing a few upgrades and new things thanks for the input!

Back