• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Something's NOT right with my cats!!

Well, to teach my kitten a lesson if he gets on the table and tries to eat my food I actually let him eat it twice in the past few weeks to teach him a lesson that my food is HOT!! Both times he shook his head wildly and licked his nose running around the room. Well, I made a superhot batch of wings for myself and some Franks Redhot ones for everyone else. My wife left one Franks wing out. I came back out in my living room and there was a chicken wing eaten to the bone sitting on my floor. I couldn't believe it. My kitty likes hot food. Now I need to teach him to read and type and maybe he can talk on here too:lol:

cheezydemon said:
That is funny. I love cats. For now we have large dogs.

I love large dogs as well. However, I need room for them to run around and I'm stuck in an apartment for now. I really want to get a German Shepard. However, with two cats I'll have to get it as a puppy. I wouldn't want it eating my cats:lol:

Start feeding it some hotter stuff. I started Dave's dog out on Blair's Jalapeno Death and slowly was introducing more hot things to him.

rabbit said:
I love large dogs as well. However, I need room for them to run around and I'm stuck in an apartment for now. I really want to get a German Shepard. However, with two cats I'll have to get it as a puppy. I wouldn't want it eating my cats:lol:

I would!;)

imaguitargod said:
Start feeding it some hotter stuff. I started Dave's dog out on Blair's Jalapeno Death and slowly was introducing more hot things to him.
Heck if he likes it I may as well give him some now:lol: I'm starting to wonder what that cat WON'T eat now as well:?:

Take a loving, loyal, obedient dog and take away personality and charm...add lazy and vidictive factors and voila! You have a cat.
Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Take a loving, loyal, obedient dog and take away personality and charm...add lazy and vidictive factors and voila! You have a cat.
Cheers, TB.

Actually most cats are like you said, but my one cat is honestly more like a dog than a cat. He's a huge Tom Cat/Siamese mix (23 lbs:shocked:) The kitten is vindictive, but the older large cat is a big Teddy Bear. He'll actually come when you call him too. Just like a dog. He's most definitely not the norm for a cat that's for sure.

Back