Lucky Dog on About.com? And hey - a sale!

When you do an event or festival, you just never know who you'll meet or what kind of impression you'll make, so I always try to be at my best when tabling at any event.  Such was the case with the 2016 Good Food Awards Mercantile, a trade show for the finalists and winners of the GFA to present their goods. 

While I was but a humble finalist, I was able to represent my region and sample sauces to a throng of customers from all over the country - some store owners or procurement folks, some in the media.  

I was fortunate enough to have met a media representative, there to cover the event, who also wrote a very good book called "Good Food, Great Business". We met for coffee later in the week, and spent a bit of time chatting about how I got started, the kinds of media exposure I've had and what I see as the future for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. I had no idea what she intended to write, or if she'd write anything at all.  I thought she took an interesting angle in the article, and I was surprised to see it in the About Money section. 

And lo and behold, a few days later, this article appeared on About.com: 

http://foodbeverage.about.com/od/socialmediainfood/fl/How-Do-Small-Food-Company-Products-Get-On-National-TV.htm
:woohoo:

And now the sale! 

For the next 48 hours, you can take 20% off of everything in your cart at Lucky Dog Hot Sauce with the coupon code "reddit20woot" (no quotes) - yes, I initially used this on a weekly vendor topic at reddit, but hey - why not get it while the gettin's good THP? 

This stacks with existing bulk discounts, so that shiny 8-pack you've had your eye on for a while? Yeah - that'll be 30% off, which is like getting free shipping as discount. Good for everything in your cart, including apparel.   :dance:

Sale ends Thursday the 4th at midnight PT! 

And the 8 pack that ive been craving has been ordered. Still had to convince the wife that 8 bottles of hot sauce was a good idea, but luckily she liked the brown label i had already bought so much she was reluctant to say no. That being said she did negotiate a new pair of shoes out of the deal.

Haha so far i've just had the brown label and want to test my palate against the others! Once i find my favorite i might start buying in bulk.

rkempston said:
Haha so far i've just had the brown label and want to test my palate against the others! Once i find my favorite i might start buying in bulk.

We can certainly talk about that when the time comes. I have been known to give THP-ers good deals on whole case QTYs, and they tend to ship efficiently that way as well.

Be sure to check with me before ordering anything larger than an 8-pack. 
:cheers: 

Back