yeast.png

Lager_fermentation_charts.gif

IMG_5742.PNG

IMG_1246.JPG

lab.png

Carbonatin-Chart.jpg

co2pv(1).GIF

IMG_8010.GIF

* This thread's going to get updates a zillion and one times this afternoon - come back tomorrow if that bother's you!

Ugh ... site giving me shit trying to update pic order on OP both via Firefox on desktop and Tapatalk on my iPad, but I finally got it to take (in order) ...

Nice to have all of my charts/diagrams in one place ... just need to source the hyperlinks to the final recipes and brew days and get those compiled into the OP, and that'll do it ...

:CHEERS:

wheebz said:
was arguing with mike lunn about this the other day

this is to produce ethanol from fermentation, not to make beer, just to create ethanol

That's possible, however ...

"Their advisors include executives at MillerCoors, Anheuser Busch InBev, Biocon India, and Heineken."

It might be so that they can make energy for brewing out of a byproduct of brewing ...

I've seen stuff re: those kinds of innovations in the breweries in California ... where they are more concerned with it, or at least, have customers who compel them to be ...
In other news ...

Soylent Dick: http://nicole.pizza/soylent-dick/

grantmichaels said:
I'm waiting until I've tried a few more to decide which kind I'm going to make - and I kind of hate all the olde world names, too. Reminds me of the Medieval Fair coming to town - the smell of turkey legs and fried funnel cakes ...
Hahahaha! That made me laugh so hard, thanks for that.

wheebz said:
was arguing with mike lunn about this the other day

this is to produce ethanol from fermentation, not to make beer, just to create ethanol

Funny, that was exactly what I was thinking as I was reading the article.

Back