• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Left a contractor a present

One the contractors working at our facility running new steam piping (not really sure who) has been using a bottle of franks red hot on his breaks. He's already killed half the bottle since he's been here. Figured i'd leave him a little present for when he comes in Monday Morning. 

IMG_5810.JPG

Dude, you are more generous than I'd be...a Lucky Dog AND a Ken's???  I hoard that stuff, maybe take it to the job site for samples, but leave it??? :stop:

:lol:  Karma will catch up to ya, fo'sho'  :dance:

With the water we have here you would think I left an upperdecker. Shit's so foul I hate even washing my hands in it. Smells like raw sewage. Not even typical h2s fart water from wells this is supposed to be "city" water. 

D3monic said:
I think he's with the crew putting insulation on our 150k barrel tank. They come back tomorrow. Hopefully he likes it. 

Any feedback? That was pretty cool of you man. Righteous!

It was left pretty much untouched for weeks other than guys moving it out of their way so I collected it a few days ago and put in work fridge. He obviously wasn't appreciative or didn't comprehend that it was for him.

Back