• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Buying 1kg to eat. Which can I get the best deal? (Ships to Ireland/Getting ENDORPHIN rush)

Hey all,

I like eating chills because they feel like a super potent Stimulant. I take amphetamine as a medication, and california reaper gave a much more focus.
There's just one problem, its expensive, and the only good deal I can get here in Ireland is Birds Eye chilli 1 euro for 25g, and the shop is too far away.

Anyway,

What's the best deal I can get? Maybe buying 500g.... and ships to ireland/uk

thanks

lots of dried and other stuff here

but growing superhot plant(s) yourself probably the best deal. just a little time and care and you will have lots of chiles. You can buy dorset naga plant plugs or seeds here .. 

That's crazy. I'm plenty experienced w stimulants and can't fathom reapers giving me more attention. That fave melt has something to do with it.

That being said, to each their own.

I'd stock up on some powders and grow my own while consuming the powder if I were you.

Good luck my friend!

I have some dried Reapers and lots of frozen Hots such as 7-pots and Ghosts and many others.

DriedReaperPeppers_zpsmjyhbl02.jpg

FrozenPeppers2_zpshduy3bfo.jpg

FrozenPeppers1_zpswl3oq1ys.jpg

Only problem is, I have absolutely no idea as to the procedures needed to ship perishable vegetables overseas.

how much for 1kg reaper bro?

Is there any really hot one that gives you a pleasant buzz? not because one may be hotter than the other, but because of the other chemicals in it or something?

I am fairly sure slight euphoria from hot peppers if your bodies response to pain.  If I am reading you right, I wonder if a mixed drink with lots of Red Bull might do the trick a lot safer.  Think of the money you'd save on frozen yogurt pops.

Thats right, you start two threads on the same topic then you only get one joke to split between the two: Frozen yogurt pops, mmmmm...

AIR said:
Hey all,

I like eating chills because they feel like a super potent Stimulant. I take amphetamine as a medication, and california reaper gave a much more focus.
There's just one problem, its expensive, and the only good deal I can get here in Ireland is Birds Eye chilli 1 euro for 25g, and the shop is too far away.

Anyway,

What's the best deal I can get? Maybe buying 500g.... and ships to ireland/uk

thanks

I'm in England and I use South Devon Chilli Farm regularly for the things I need between grows.

SDCF have some stockists in the Dublin region, and you can check for yourself here:

https://www.southdevonchillifarm.co.uk/how-to.../find-a-stockist

I have also used SDCF for fresh chillies, when available at the end of the season.  I have a lot of their dried chillies which I use to make my own powder, or to add to sauces/relishes/recipes etc.

Reactions: AIR
Back