A new grower from The Netherlands

Hey Guys, a new member and pepper grower from The Netherlands (zone 7/8) here. Just a short post to introduce myself to this awesome community. I am 20 years-old, currently finishing my final year of Uni studying Communication and Multimedia Design. I found this forum a couple of days ago and was impressed with the results of the community and knew I still had much to learn. 

I started growing vegetables two years ago. Which started with a couple seeds from store bought tomatoes and resulted in a decent (for someone with no experience :rolleyes: ) harvest at the end of the season. Last year I started gardening a little more seriously and started growing more types of vegetables. Including swiss chard, different types of lettuce, different types of tomatoes, zucchini, Cayenne Peppers and Jalapeno peppers. Of all the kinds of vegetables I liked growing peppers the most. So I decided at the end of the season to overwinter one of my Cayenne pepper plants, which is still alive (luckily). This year I am only going to focus on growing peppers. 

I am excited to start learning from this community of experienced growers and hope to have a great season this year. 

Welcome from South Carolina. Yes, you've found a great community of pepper growers. Plenty of experience here, and folks will be pleased to help you.

Tom

Welcome to THP from the Great White North.

Back