Hello to the THP Community!

Hello to everyone on THP! I've just recently started growing hot peppers in this past October and have used this as my number one resource since first sowing seeds and I've finally gotten around to joining!

I am going to school as a Biology student and have always had a passion for animals, but once I began pursuing this degree I have realized I just have a love for anything and everything Biology. Since first getting the bug to grow super hots I've been completely blown away by the variety and the massive following this great hobby has and I'm really excited to join this community and have access to all sorts of information and help from THP, as well as offering my own knowledge once I have gained enough to help some people out. 
     I just began having some growing pains with the hotter varieties of my collection and that was also a motivation for me to finally make an account and take another step towards reaching my goal of harvesting for the first time from my super hots, but I figured before that I'd at least try and give some introductions... so there we go! Once again hello to everyone on THP!

Welcome to THP from the Great White North.

s-l300_zpsujn2gm4s.jpg

Back