• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Making the reaper sauce, do you want to taste?

The Hott Dude

New Registrant
I would like fellow help in review the first sauce of reaper peppers. I have acquired this reaper hot sauce from ebay. It is rated as Hottest in the world.

It is so hot I use this for my hot sauce basis. So I take the 1 litre of white vinegar Heinz, and put in the pot.

In the next step I have added the bottle of Reaper sauce. When I stir it is too much thin. So now I added a ketchup basis until it become the thick desire. And salt and juices from the cabbage cooking in pot with goat, because it make broth.

Next up I cook to low heated and simmer. And the next I bottle in bottle I have hid. I now have 5 bottles!
Can anyone want to try and I ship to you? It have the nice flavor you expect with still heat!!!! :hell:
Free!

Maybe I call it

Ketch The Reaper! Please enquire now

CsQYq2X.jpg

The Hott Dude said:
I would like fellow help in review the first sauce of reaper peppers. I have acquired this reaper hot sauce from ebay. It is rated as Hottest in the world.

It is so hot I use this for my hot sauce basis. So I take the 1 litre of white vinegar Heinz, and put in the pot.

In the next step I have added the bottle of Reaper sauce. When I stir it is too much thin. So now I added a ketchup basis until it become the thick desire. And salt and juices from the cabbage cooking in pot with goat, because it make broth.

Next up I cook to low heated and simmer. And the next I bottle in bottle I have hid. I now have 5 bottles!
Can anyone want to try and I ship to you? It have the nice flavor you expect with still heat!!!! :hell:
Free!

Nice effort. I started a small batch yesterday just as an experiment. Red bell peppers mostly, 1 shallot, and 6 reapers. Going to let it go 60 days and see what happens.

Hello thank you old salty

spicefreak the goat is an animal we cook here like you may cook a beef, in a pot to make a broth. The broth have the flavor to add bold to a sauce. I put this broth in the sauce, if you see to the bottom of the bottle you can see some fine goat piece.

Redeemer thank you and good luck! I tried one time and maybe this is a hit. I put the sauce already to some breakfast and was hot and good. Next I am trying to make a nice label, my cousin can do graphics. And more hot sauce to make!!!!!

THIS is FREE! I will send now, and you can taste and review even if not to your satisfactory.

Not trying to shoot you, but the ingredients don't look that acidic if you combine it with (salted?) broth. Especially when combining pH with animal protein you risk a party with Mr. C.botulinum.

Did you measure the pH when you brewed this batch up, if so, what was the pH?

Edit: missed the part of 1 liter White vinger. That should do the trick. Just making sure members don't start killing eachother : -)

Dear fellows thank you for the input. In the next time I will rely on safety of bottling, so please see here my next post will be the bottled good. For the time, my family is liking this sauce! The master of the house add to his milk and drink and tell me I make great sauce for milk.

I have more bottle of this, I call the Anal Reserve with Turkish coffee concentrated. Because you must reserve a special place for where this will have the most attention!!!!  :fireball:  :shh:

The Hott Dude - Anal Reserve 2018

I am going to see if I store it in a dark place shall I open it on New Year day for spicy first day of year to get going!

reply if wanting a taste on Jan 2 shipping! :P

This is the same guy always doing weird shit to his friends right? Like something about a long bus ride with no bathroom or something? To be honest, I'm good on the goat/ketchup sauce, and the "master of the house" puts it in milk? I'm completely mind blown on that one.

Sorry hot dude, I just don't really trust you, I know your a trickster. You probably forgot to put the laxative on the ingredients list lol

Back